30.*

Danielle

I sat at the breakfast table with Kevin and a very hungover Abby. Nelly and Tyler were bringing the food out.

Tyler brought out a cake and they started singing. I was giggling as Tyler put the cake down in front of me.

"Happy Birthday Danielle!" She was so excited that she was jumping up and down.

I blew out my candles. Tyler bent down.

Tyler looked at me, "What did you wish for?"

For her to be the one I marry and settle down with, and hopefully start a family with.

She waved me off, "Never mind, don't tell me or it won't come true."

She cut me a slice of cake for breakfast and cut herself a bigger slice.

"Tyler eat your breakfast before the cake." She picked up the huge slice.

"It's a holiday Danielle" She whined.

I couldn't argue with her so she enjoyed nothing but cake for breakfast. I stared at her lovingly.

She looked over at me, "Are you ok?"

I nodded softly, "Perfect."

I then ate the amazing breakfast that they prepared. After I ate everyone helped clean the table and Abby went to the spring with Kevin.

After last night they both had hangovers and I'm sure the spring is to help them.

"Happy birthday Danielle." Nelly handed me a small box.

I opened it and I saw a 100 dollar gift card to the cafe.

I laughed softly, "You kill me Nelly."

She smirked, "I knew you'd like it."

That's like 3 weeks of drinks for free. I should save up to buy Tyler a book.

Then Tyler handed me a small gift bag.

"H-happy birthday baby." She looked genuinely nervous.

I pulled out a ring box and a card. I opened it to see my grandfathers ring.

I opened the card and in it read:

'In light of you starting new chapters in your life, I wanted to get you a promise ring, to celebrate the strength and longevity of our relationship. I had it custom made to look like your grandfather's so it can remind you of all the people who make you happy in life. I hope you love it.'

I teared. "Tyler come here."

She came over and I stood up to hug her. She put the ring on my ring finger and she kissed me. We hugged for awhile until I pulled back.

She knows me so well.She saw the small details which really spun the heart.

We went to our room and Tyler went straight into the bathroom. I used this as an opportunity to slip in something nice.

I knew there was some chance that Tyler could be the top tonight. I said what I said to her to make her blush but there was some truth behind that.

*Grabs Holy Water*

Hopefully she took me serious. She came out of the bathroom and I sat on the bed. She climbed on and came over to me.

"It's your birthday babe." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

She began to kiss down my neck.

"I really like my present." I murmured.

We made eye contact in the mirror, "Are you ready for the second part?" She asked.

My tone was quiet, "Second part?"

She smirked and took off her glasses. She began to kiss me and I turned to her completely.

She won dominance easily this time. I like to make her fight for it but she didn't give me a fighting chance.

She pinned me under her on the bed and then she started feeling under my shirt a bit. She pulled back with lustful eyes.

"Why are you still dressed?" She whispered while nibbling on my ear.

I've never taken clothes off faster in my whole life. I threw my shirt and pants across the room and climbed back in the bed.

She looked into my eyes and before she could ask I said, "You have my consent."

She pulled me on her lap and kissed me. We made out going on ten minutes until I felt her hand go into my underwear.

She rubbed me but I had already soaked through my underwear.

Once she realized that she pinned me down and pulled my underwear off. She put her tongue on me and I moaned softly.

She began to eat me out like she had a grudge against me. She licked me kissed my clit.

I felt her suck on it and I could feel that knot building quickly.

"Tyler I'm a-about to cum." I moaned.

She went faster. I came and she smirked. She looked me straight into my eyes as she continued to eat me out.

She wanted me to be crazy over her. I knew she did. After about 30 minutes of Heaven she sat up and left the bed.

She disrobed and I sat in a euphoric state as I watched. She got down to her underwear and I saw her grab the strap.

I could tell this night was going to be a good one.

When she turned to me I saw the dildo she had on and I sat up with a quickness.

"Tyler what is that." I asked, nervously.

She climbed on me and pinned me down, "You said you wanted to forget your name right."

I stared at it, "Tyler we use a six-"

She gripped my neck and kissed me. "Trust me."

She kissed down my neck and I sighed softly. She knew she had me.

She pulled back and kissed me, "Turn over."

I regretted all my life decisions as I got into doggy style. I felt her finger go in and she thrusted it in and out quickly to tease me.

She rubbed my clit at the same time to lubricate my insides.

She put lubricant on herself and she tried to slowly put it in. She pulled out and then she tried to slowly insert it again.

It did not feel good and I was clenching onto the cover. She tried one more time and it slipped right in.

I moaned softly as it went all the way in. She thrusted slowly and I slowly got comfortable.

And once I got comfortable she started slowly speeding up. And my moans began to get louder.

Then at one point she was going so fast that I lost all sense of self and direction.

"What's your name?" She asked.

I moaned softly, "Uh-uhm...mmm." I couldn't think.

She pulled my arms behind my back and went harder. Damn this is the best birthday ever

|~|~|~|~|~|

Now that the story is ending, who is your favorite character?