12.

Danielle

I woke up and I saw Tyler snoring under me. I sat up and picked up my glasses.

I began to look for hers because she didn't have them on and they weren't anywhere on her dresser.

I reached under the bed and I felt them. I grabbed them and I cleaned them before putting them on her stand.

I went to her bathroom and I took a shower. This time I thought of last night and what Tyler told me.

Clearly her nightmares are a form a PTSD for her. I understand why she wakes up crying if that's what she's experiencing.

It also meant that she still held great pain for it. The reading she does must stop her from thinking about it.

I held my heart for her.

I got out of the shower and dried off with my towel. I walked out and went to my bag.

I grabbed my underwear and put it on. I had my shirt in my hand and Tyler woke up. She felt for me and then she sat up.

She put on her glasses and saw me. She turned fire red and took them off.

*Grabs Holy Water*

I giggled. "You can look. You've seen my breasts."

She disagreed, "I've seen one boob. You're practically naked Danielle."

I crawled on her and sat on her lap. "I can get naked if you want."

She got even redder, "I will pass out."

I put her hand on my breasts and she looked at me ,"You do this on purpose."

I kissed her and whispered, "It kinda turns me on." She began to play with my nipples and blushed while letting out a soft moan.

She began to suck on one whilst she played with the other. Then she put me on the bottom. My underwear was soaked through already.

She sucked on my neck and choked me with her other hand. I was fully submissive right now.

"Tyler." I moaned in her ear.

She pulled back. She gripped my underwear and looked at me, "Can I?" I nodded and she took them off.

She spread my legs and she looked down. She looked excited. She kissed down my stomach and went further down. Then I felt her tongue.

I arched my back and she pulled me closer and put my leg over her shoulder. For a virgin, the head she was giving me was professional level.

I placed my hand on her neck as I felt her tongue gliding through me.

All I could do was moan. Then something happened that has never happened while receiving oral. I came.

My body jolted up a bit. "Tyler, Tyler." I was scooting away, "It's to early to be feeling all this pleasure."

She crawled on me. Her eyes were lust-filled.

She cupped my face, "You taste so damn good."

She's never cussed in front of me. She kissed me passionately, taking the little dominance I had left.

She was controlling my body the way I liked to be controlled. Not in in a rough, extremely dominant way but in a subtle, show of power way.

She knew she had me in her grasp and she knew she had the opportunity to do anything with my body and she didn't abuse it. She just knew it.

She pulled away and asked, "Is that sex?"

I then replied, "One of the forms, yes." She wiped my cum of her lips and licked it. I got chills.

She smiled, "I liked it a lot." I grabbed my underwear. "Most do."

I put it on and she asked, "Would I be able to do it longer if it were night time?"

I was confused and she said, "You told me to stop because you said it was too early. Would I be able to do it longer tonight? Or can I finish what I started."

"Probably not tonight but another night I'll let you do it again." I was so scared that she was going to leave me now that she got what she wanted.

"What's wrong Danielle?" She asked in a concerned tone.

I folded my arms, "I know you wanted to experience sex b-but um... you still want to be with me r-right?"

She giggled softly, "I don't want sex, I want love Danielle. I'm not going anywhere. And besides, if we break up who would make your tea."

She handed me my shirt. I put it on and she yawned while laying on me.

"Be my girlfriend Tyler." She sat up with a quickness, "Ok!"

She hugged me while smiling and I giggled. I was screaming on the inside though.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's the worst fashion trend?