7.

We made it to my home and we walked in together. She looked around in awe.

"This place is so nice." She went to the bookshelf and looked at the collection.

I then said, "I'm about to shower. You can make yourself comfortable in the bedroom."

She did exactly that and I went into the bathroom. I took my underwear with me so when I finished I could put that on before my robe.

I showered and I tried to calm down before going back out to the bedroom but I was excited to have her here.

I got out of the shower and put my underwear on. I took out my contacts and put my robe before I walked out.

She saw me and said, "I took off my glasses so you could change in peace."

I took off my robe and put on some pajamas. I also tied my hair up and put on my glasses.

"I'm done." I said, allowing her to put her glasses back on.

She looked at me and blushed, "You wear glasses too." I nodded, "Usually contacts."

She then asked, "Can you kiss me now?"

I was quiet, "Stop me if you need to Tyler."

She didn't understand fully what I meant but she agreed.

I took off my glasses and she quickly took off hers.

*Sips Holy Water*

I climbed on her and pulled her in. I kissed her and our lips moved in sync. She pulled me closer and I gripped her .

I deepened it and licked her bottom lip for access, which she provided almost immediately. After I added tongue we kissed for a solid five minutes before I started to travel.

I began to kiss her neck and then I went back up to her lips. My hands began to rub her down.

My body began to warm up.

Then I caught myself but it was extremely hard. I kissed her at least three more times as I pulled away.

We made intense eye contact and she was horny.

I knew it because she was looking me straight into my eyes and she wasn't blushing, she was undressing me.

I then breathlessly said, "I told you to stop me if I go too far." She just murmured, "I don't think you went far enough."

I was quiet. I looked away, "I don't want to lead you on. I'm your professor and I'm your Aunt's best friend. If I break your heart then everything will change."

Her scent and aura just had me in her grasp. I wanted to lay here with her forever.

"Why are you brainstorming ways to break my heart in the first place." She sat up and grabbed her glasses. I grabbed mine and sat up as well.

She was disappointed, "I'll go sleep on the couch."

She stood up and grabbed her bag. She left the room and I just sat there in sadness.

•••

I woke up because I felt a dip in the bed. I glanced over and I saw a figure. I sat up and put on my glasses.

I saw Tyler teary eyed.

She wiped her eyes, "Sorry...the nightmares are really bad."

She was in a long shirt and I could see the chills on her legs.

"Come here." I lifted the cover and she climbed in.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my chest. I could hear and feel her sniffing me.

"You smell like lavender and vanilla." She said softly.

I rubbed her back "You smell like warm tea."

She giggled and said, "Why is the tea warm?"

I giggled softly, "Shut up."

She went to sleep with a small smile on her face. As did I.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who is your favorite Harry Potter Character?