14.

Tyler

I woke up naked.

The last thing I remember was Danielle carrying a half asleep me to the bathroom. She told me that I should always pee after sex.

But last night...I'd never felt that much pleasure before. And I knew why that guy had such a crazy obsession with Danielle.

In bed she has no other focus but to pleasure someone. She goes above and beyond unknowingly and her stamina is unmatched.

I'm pretty sure she was even going easy on me. But I felt so good I was practically yelling.

Then electric blue eyes met mine. I didn't even hear her move, how did she get on top of me.

"Hi..." I said softly. She kissed me, "Hi." I immediately got horny upon seeing her.

I was obsessed too.

"Can we have sex again?" I asked.

She smiled softly, "Of course-" I cut her off "I mean right now, like come here."

She was shocked. "Come here Danielle." She came closer and kissed me and we were back at it again but we took it to the shower too.

•••

She put me on the bed and I laid down.

"Danielle who taught you how to do this." I questioned.

She went and got dressed. "It's just experience Tyler."

She put on her underwear and grabbed an outfit. I stood up and got dressed.

"Does your life feel like a book yet?" She asked while clipping my bra for me.

"If it felt anymore like a book I'd think we were in one." She chuckled and we finished getting dressed.

She left two hickeys on my neck but I didn't have anything to cover them.

"Danielle do you have concealer for this hickey." I stared at it in the mirror.

"A hickey by a Love is called a love mark." She walked behind me "And I don't like my marks to be covered."

I looked at her in the mirror, "I don't know why you're so territorial and I already told you that no one is attracted to me."

She smirked, "Let's keep it that way." She walked off.

I gave up on it and went with her. As we exited the apartment her neighbor was leaving.

"Danielle. Long time no see." He came over with a smile. "Kevin, you're back. How is your mother?"

He smiled. "She's well again so I'm back home. I see you have a girlfriend."

"Why can't I just have a guest?" Danielle said with a smirk.

"After what I heard last night, I doubt she's just a simple guest." I turned bright red.

I folded my hands together, "I'm really sorry."

Danielle giggled, "Were you heading out to breakfast?"

He nodded and poked at her, "Is that your way of asking me to join you?"

Danielle plucked his finger, "It's like you never left."

We all went to the elevator and they joked whilst talking. I just stood quietly in the corner.

Danielle then said "This is Tyler. Tyler this is my neighbor, Kevin."

"Someone finally got you to settle down. You know, that reminds me of those long nights at my place." He teased.

My heart was aching. Why would he say that in front of me.

She agreed, "They were long and tiresome. I probably slept in your bed more than my own."

Why would she say that. I held my heart and Danielle's eyes widened. She pinned me to the wall.

"No, no. Tyler we didn't have sex. We used to go out clubbing and then we'd finish drinking at Kevin's place. I used to cry to him about my relationship troubles then pass out on his bed. I swear. He's gay Tyler. I wouldn't do that to you." My heart rate lowered immediately.

Kevin rubbed his neck, "I see how she got confused."

I could tell she wanted to kiss me. The elevator opened and Kevin stepped out. She kissed me softly and we left to her car.

She drove us to a breakfast place and we were seated immediately. I ate gleefully as Kevin shared her embarrassing stories.

Apparently they became friends in college and usually got apartments close in the same complex if the other moved.

I wished to find a friend like that. Maybe that'll be me and Abby one day.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who's your LEAST favorite Harry Potter character?