35. Epilogue

||Five Years Later||

I sat in my classroom and I let my students converse among themselves. It was the last day of the semester and I usually let them relax at this point.

I never thought I'd be teaching freshmen in high school though. The conversations these 14 year olds have make me feel old.

"Mrs. Love?" I looked up and I saw Olivia raising her hand.

"Yes Olivia." She had a sad face "You promised that we could see the twins today since this is the last class before break."

Another kid then added, "I'm beginning to think you don't have twins." I chuckled

He then added. "Or a husband."

I was confused on where they got the husband idea from.

"Timothy said he saw the name Tyler behind your ear. Is that your husband?" He questioned.

Before I could answer the door opened. Then my babies came running in. Then Talia tripped and fell.

The kids gasped. She started to cry. Daniel went over to her.

"It's ok. Where does it hurt." Daniel cooed her.

Talia pointed to her knee and I saw Tyler appear in the doorway. Daniel rolled her pants leg up.

"I can make it better." Daniel said.

He kissed her knee and helped her up. He picked her up and carried her to me.

"Here you go Mommy." Daniel held Talia out to me.

I picked them both up. The girls were on the verge of tears.

Olivia sniffled, "That was so cute."

The twins waved at them and I said, "Wave back everyone."

Everyone waved back and the twins both giggled together. They actually take it very personally if someone doesn't wave back at them.

I then turned to Tyler, "Tyler, why don't you introduce yourself."

She looked a bit nervous but she started anyway. "Hello class. My name is Mrs. Love. Starting next year I will be the tenth grade guidance counselor along with Miss Epps so I will be working very closely with some of you."

Olivia then asked, "Is your name Tyler?" She smiled, "Yes it is."

"And...Do you have a tattoo anywhere on your body that reads 'Danielle'?" Olivia questioned.

Tyler just giggled, "Yes I do."

They gasped and Olivia concluded, "So, from this information, it is safe for us to assume that you are married to our teacher."

Tyler nodded with a small smile, "Yes, you would be correct in that assumption. Very good deduction skills Olivia. You should be a teacher."

Olivia smiled and then a girl said, "Can we hold the babies please Mrs. Love. They're too cute just to look at."

I hmm'd, "My kids are extremely particular on who they like to hold them. So I'll let them walked around the classroom and they'll decide who can hold them. But if they choose you I need you to be responsible."

I looked over the class to make sure they were all listening.

I then continued, "If they have to go to the bathroom I want you and one other student to take them to the bathroom. Do not remove any article of clothing off of them. Keep sharp objects away from them and if they want to go to a different person do not stop them from doing so. Understood?" I asked.