17.*

I sat in my class and watched as my students wrote their thesis for the essay. I usually approved their thesis in class because it made for better essays.

I want my students to feel confident in what to write about and make sure they understand what I was asking of them.

"Is everyone finish?" I asked loudly.

They all gave me nod and I went around the room, approving most but advising some to tweak theirs.

I got to Tyler and she was reading, "Your thesis."

She gave me her notebook and I read it.

She actually wrote the thesis but under it she left a note which read 'Netflix and chill?'

I hid my smile. "I approve."

I gave her paper back and went to the front of the class. "I expect all essays on my desk at 9 am, Monday morning."

Everyone got up and left. Tyler came over and I softly said, "I'll pick you up at 5."

She nodded and I whispered "Wear the lingerie I bought you please."

She looked up at me,  "You thought you were the top tonight?" I bit my lip softly.

"Put on something sexy Danielle, I'm not playing with you." She pushed up her glasses and left.

I took a deep breath and looked down, "Calm down girl, we have two more classes."

I fanned myself with a folder until my next class arrived.

•••

I pulled up to her house and within two minutes she was out with a bag over her shoulder.

She got in and kissed my cheek, "Hey babe."

There was a knock on the window. We looked to see Nelly. I rolled down the window. She tossed something at me before walking back in the cafe.

It fell in my lap so I picked it up. She threw a condom at me. I cleared my throat before putting it in her bag.

She looked curious but I just shook my head, "Don't worry about it." I drove to my place.

Randy was at the desk. "Tyler, how are you?" He asked.

She smiled, "I'm great, how about yourself?" He waved her off, "Fine, thanks. How long are you staying?"

She shrugged, "Probably for the night." He chuckled, "Grown women still have sleepovers?"

I then said, "She's my girlfriend Randy." He looked shocked "Oh. I see, I'm just a tad behind everyone else but I get there eventually."

We giggled before going to the elevator. We went to my apartment and I could feel her dominance growing with every step.

*Grabs Holy Water*

I opened the door and we walked in. "I ordered a pizza."

She took off her jacket, "I have my food, thanks though."

She caressed my waist "Why all dominant all of a sudden a-again."

She kissed me and pulled back. She traced her thumb over my lip.

"You know how you wake up hungry. But...not hungry for just anything." She gripped my neck.

Her other hand gripped my inner thigh. "But you crave something."

She then glanced down "Excited?" She asked. I had already soaked through my underwear.

Tyler then picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I laid on the bed and she went to put her jacket in the closet.

But then something fell out. It was a box and I immediately knew what the box was. I sat up with a quickness.

She picked it up and opened it. She pulled out a strap on. We made eye contact and I saw a dark glint in her eyes.

She stood up, "Go get the condom you hid in my bag."

I gulped before saying "What are you-" She cut me off "The same thing you do to girls like me. That's what I'll do with it. Now go get the condom."

I went to her bag. As I stood up I felt her presence behind me. She took the condom and wrapped her arms around me.

I felt her breath on my neck as she whispered, "Come to bed Danielle." I had chills.

"Tyler you're scaring me." I said while grabbing her hand.

She kissed my hand and whispered, "Are you scared of me or are you scared that crossing this boundary will reveal what you've known all along."

I shook my head, "I'm bisexual Tyler."

I could feel her smirking, "Then getting in that bed shouldn't change a thing."

I sat down and she climbed on me. Damn, how does she do this to me.

She kissed me passionately and pinned me under her on the bed. She kissed down my torso and left a few hickeys as she went.

She gripped my butt and came up to my face "My consent?" She asked softly.

"You have my consent Tyler." She pulled back and pulled my underwear off.

She spread my legs and I felt her tongue and I fell into bliss.

Her tongue moved through me so effortlessly and she gave my clit the love it deserved. She licked and kissed it but she made sure to do the same to the rest of me as well.

Once I came she sat up and I pulled her into a kiss. I then whispered, "Please go back in with your mouth. Please"

I let her go and she went back down immediately. I enjoyed more oral for about ten more minutes and then she put on the strap. I did have to help her a bit.

Is he climbed on me and put on the condom. She wasn't well versed in this area at all so she just looked around.

I used my hand to guide her and slowly put it in.

It didn't hurt or anything because I was used to this size. Many of the guys I'd been with were only a six or seven.

She immediately started thrusting quickly. I took deep breath but she was hitting my spot.

"T-Tyler." I tried not to moan her name but she was making me feel good. She cupped my face and whispered, "You're a veteran, I don't have to go slow."

I'm pretty sure she just called me a whore.

She put my legs on her shoulders and choked me and she thrusted. She used her other hand to rub my clit and I was moaning loudly.

She might've been right.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's your best memory?