27.

Danielle

I was invited to a hot spring. It was the perfect activity for the winter.

Nelly invited me and I could bring a friend so I brought Kevin. Tyler brought Abby and I shook her for doing it. I can't hurt her or yell at her so I shake her instead. She actually finds it funny.

"Are you going to help me pack or are you going to keep stealing my underwear." Tyler turned to me.

I went over to her and took my underwear out of her pocket. She stood there with her hand by her mouth like a guilty kid.

"Bring a bathing suit for the hot spring." She reminded.

All I had were bikinis.

Then I heard a buzzing sound. Tyler was holding the vibrator I bought.

"What's this Danielle?" I snatched it and turned it off.

"Something I bought for you." I replied.

She looked at me and she looked confused, "It's mine?" She asked.

I stuffed it in my bag.

I shook my head, "It's mine but it's for you. It'll make sense on the trip."

I packed my strap on as well. I checked my phone and both of us were ready to go.

She traced circles on my shoulder, "Your birthday is over the trip. What do you want?"

I closed my suitcase and put it on the ground.

I stood up and turned to her, "I want my back broken in like a toothpick."

Her eyes widened so I continued, "I want you to fuck me so good that I don't want to know my name. Treat me like the dirtiest of sluts on my birthday and I'm yours forever."

She was bright red.

"Alright, let's go." I said, like nothing explicit was just said.

She stood up and slowly walked out with my bag. Kevin met us out there and he was by the elevator.

"Tyler you're red honey." He felt her face.

She faced the wall and her glasses fogged up.

I waved him off, "That's my fault. Don't worry about it."

We got in the elevator and Tyler said, "Oh yeah. We have to pick up Abby too."

I looked at her. I grabbed her by her jacket and shook her. She giggled as I jolted her back and forth.

She was going to be the death of me.

•••

I parked the car and Abby yelled, "I call bunking with Tyler."

I looked back with cold eyes.

She put her hands up, "Fine, I guess not."

Tyler chuckled as we got out of the car. Nelly met us as soon as we walked up to the house.

She showed each of us our rooms and I was with Tyler. Abby was next door. I heard a knock on the doorframe and I saw Abby and Kevin.

"I'm your neighbor." Abby said.

Kevin chuckled softly, "Go to sleep before 8 pm unless you can sleep with a lot of noise because they fuck like bunnies during mating season."

Tyler blushed, "We can try to be quiet...right baby?" I was silent.

Tyler came over and turned me away from them. She cupped my face and pulled me to her level.

"I really need you to be nice. I'm asking for me. It feels like you're not trusting my judgment. You're breaking my heart Danielle." She showed me her sad eyes.

I pulled her into my chest. "I'll try to quiet down as much as possible."

She gave me a nod assured them before they left. I hated that Tyler had to get that serious.

I huffed, "I hate when we argue." She hugged me, "Me too."

I heard giggling so we looked in the doorway. Nelly was there. "Lunch will be ready in an hour. Try to get unpacked please."

She left and I hung up Tyler's clothes while she put mine in the drawers.

"Danielle I'm done." I went over to her.

She already had a guilty look. I reached in her pocket and took out my underwear. She smuggled about five pairs of my underwear into her pockets.

She just stood there guilty. I picked her up and put her on the dresser.

I pressed our foreheads together, "You're so cute, you know that?"

She pulled my last pair of underwear out her sleeve and gave it to me.

"That's it." I chuckled softly and kissed her.

"Danielle!" She yelled.

I attacked her with kisses. She was giggling nonstop. She kissed me back and we pulled away while looking into each other's eyes.

She cupped my face and whispered, "Where were you all my life?"

I kissed her hand and then her lips. "Here...waiting."

She held me tightly and I held her in my embrace.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What are potential character names and descriptions you want to see in my future books?