29.

Tyler

I was at the shops with Abby, Kevin, and Danielle.

I had to separate from Danielle but it was hard. She wanted me next to her at all times.

"There's the liquor store." Kevin pointed it out.

I grabbed her arm, "Danielle why don't you go with Kevin and I go to this bookstore with Abby."

She looked confused, "I can just go with you. Besides, I'll buy you whatever you want in there."

My eyes widened, "Really?"

She nodded and then I got focused again.

I shook my head, "N-no, I really think you should go with Kevin. Just meet us in there after you two put the bags in the car."

She rubbed my arm, "Tyler I don't mind-" I cut her off "Can you just go with Kevin."

She got sad, "Are you trying to get rid of me?" I got quiet and she looked hurt.

Abby sighed, "Damnit Danielle." Abby grabbed my shoulders "She's obviously trying to buy you a present so you can't be with her. Now please go before she thinks she's causing heartache."

Danielle pulled me into a hug.

"You can say that next time babe." She kissed my forehead. "Bookstore in 30 minutes alright?"

I agreed and they left.

I looked at Abby and said, "Can we go to the sex store." She nodded.

She walked with me and we walked in. I looked around and began looking for a dildo.

"What are you looking for." I picked up a dildo.

Abby looked worried, "Nine inches. Geez, are you trying to reach her heart?" I looked at her, "Yes. She told me she wanted to forget her name."

Abby then picked up a different one, "This one is eight with a good girth. She'll forget everything with this, trust me."

I bought it and Abby held the bag for me as we went to the bookstore. Eventually Danielle met us and we left the shops

She bought me four books before leaving though.

•••

Abby and Danielle were having a shot contest. Danielle was on six and Abby was stuck on five.

"Damn Tyler...your girl can drink." Abby said, breathlessly.

Kevin was pouring more rounds.

"Tyler please get drunk with us." Kevin begged.

I took a shot but I wasn't messed up. Danielle took her seventh and I saw her wobble. She pulled me on her lap with a quickness.

"Let's play a game." Danielle said.

Kevin rested himself on the side of his chair.

"Dirty drunk truth or dare?" Danielle smirked and agreed.

We sat in a circle "Truth or Dare Danielle?" Kevin asked.

"Dare." He smirked, "I dare you to give someone a hidden hickey."

She looked at me, "May I?"

I lifted my shirt slightly and she went to my stomach and started sucking on it. I giggled because it tickled.

After she finished she looked down at it and smiled.

"Tyler. Truth or dare?" Kevin asked.

I thought about it before deciding on, "Truth."

Kevin took a few seconds to think. "What's your favorite sex position and why." He asked.

I blushed quite hard.

"As a top or as a bottom?" I asked. He hmm'd, "As a bottom."

"Um...I don't know what it's called b-but she's um..." I was blushing too hard.

I shook my head, "I'll take the drink."

Danielle poured me a shot. I took it and now I felt like the floor was my best friend.

Danielle held me up as we continued playing and I closed my eyes.

By the time I opened them Kevin was in a bra, Danielle had on some really bad makeup and Abby was laid over the chair.

"Tyler is asleep. I've got to take her to bed." Danielle whispered. They were out of it.

She picked me up and carried me out.

"Danielle I'm awake." I whispered.

She carried me to our room and put me on the bed.

"I know but I didn't want you to get into our drunk antics." She wiped her face off.

She climbed in the bed so I asked, "Are we going to remember tonight."

She pulled me into her chest, "Don't count on it babe."

She sighed softly and whispered, "I love you Tyler."

I cupped her face and whispered back, "Say it again." She giggled softly, "I love you Tyler."

I smiled and kissed her. "I love you too Danielle." She held me tight

|~|~|~|~|~|

What's your favorite zodiac sign?

Loving Miss Love (GxG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara