22.

Danielle

I had finally been able to get a restraining order for Austin. If he comes within 100 feet of me then he'll be arrested and put in jail.

And because of that I was with Tyler a lot more often. We were in the same room but we were apart from each other.

She was on her bed reading while I was at her desk journaling.

I never spoke about my relationship in my journal because I wanted to have a form of happiness that didn't involve Tyler.

Even though Tyler makes me really happy it's healthy for us to have things that make us happy outside of each other. Like for her it's her books.

She wasn't living through her books as much as she used to but she still enjoyed reading thoroughly.

We agreed to spend 3 hours away from each other every day to keep our relationship healthy.

Just then her timers went off. We turned to each other and she grabbed her bookmark.

She motioned me over, "Now come cuddle me." I did just that.

I climbed in the bed and she crawled into my arms.

"I missed you." She said as she traced circles on my cheek. I giggled, "I missed you too Tyler."

The door opened and Nelly was there, she was chuckling to herself.

"You're together all the time. You two shouldn't miss each other yet." She said as she walked in, holding a tray.

She put food on the dresser.

Tyler smiled widely, "Thanks Nelly." Nelly gave a soft nod and left.

I sat up and Tyler went to get the tray.

She brought it over to me and said, "She made us soup."

I was relieved. I don't have to worry about crumbs in the bed. Tyler makes a big fuss about crumbs.

We both had tomato soup and it smelled delicious.

"Danielle can I try yours." Tyler asked. I shook my head, "No you cannot."

She gave me a puppy dog pout, "Why not."

I sighed softly, "Because you're a baby. We both have the same thing and you'll try mine and you'll think that mine is tastier and you'll want mine instead."

She shook her head. I took a spoonful of my soup and put it to her lips. She tried it and then she got quiet. She stared at my bowl.

She looked at me, "Yours tastes better." I just switched with her.

I'm so happy I know how she works. We ate our soup and she looked at her watch.

"Oh no, Abby is going to be here soon." She began to move our bowls.

I cupped her face and she looked at me. In the calmest voice I said, "Why the hell is she coming here?"

But she knew I was annoyed, "We're partners for my science project. Don't be upset please."

Then we heard a knock on the door, "Tyler you in there!"

We looked at each other in shock because we realized that we had to explain me being in her room.

"One second!" Tyler yelled.

We both stood up and Tyler fixed her bed.

Tyler folded her arms, "We should tell her about us." My eyes widened