18.

Tyler

I woke up looking into electric blue eyes. I loved the way she looked at me.

"Staring at me in my sleep?" I asked. She glanced at my lips. "Tyler I'm a lesbian." She said softly.

I gave her a soft nod, "I know."

I cupped her face and a tear fell "I-I thought that...." She wiped her face, "I thought that one day I'd have a husband with kids and be a happy family."

She sat up, "It's all I wanted when I was a kid. My own parents hated me for existing."

I sat up with her. "And then I realized that I had a fatal attraction to women and I hid it by sleeping around with men."

She looked at me with sad eyes. "I figured that maybe if I were experienced in pleasing men that one would marry me but I couldn't commit to any of them."

I held her hand. "Danielle when did you know?" I asked as I wiped her tears.

"My 21st birthday I went to a party. It was on my campus and I'd had several acquaintances. And I remember dancing with a girl and then...we went upstairs and we were talking...then kissing-" I cut her off "I got the gist."

She let out a short sigh. "And I knew but it terrified me and I just called myself bisexual. When my grandfather found out he stopped talking to me. And I lived with my secret."

She held her head, "Getting into relationships and sleeping with women while I was with the men. I was awful. But I swore I'd never let girls touch me in fear that there'd be no turning back."

She looked me in the eye. "You're the first woman to top me."

She sniffled and I said, "I'm sorry that you've battled this so long."

I crawled on her lap, "But who says we can't have a happy family?"

She was questioning with her eyes so I continued, "I want kids too. And if you leave me I'll kill you so we're going to get married. Who says we can't be a family."

She brushed my hair out of my face, "What if you leave me?" She asked, not even trying to make eye contact.

I scoffed and nudged her arm. "You're the sexy one Danielle."

She looked up in shock, "You're sexy Tyler, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're sexy and cute and adorable and pretty and I happen to think you're the funniest person in the world. If anyone tells you otherwise they can answer to me."

And she thinks I'm going to leave...she's so silly.

I cupped her face in my hands, "Danielle if you claim to have no one left then why are you still scared. You have me, Aunt Nelly, Randy, and Kevin. If that's not a strong support system then I don't know what is."

I placed a soft kiss on her and pressed our foreheads together, "But what I do know is that I'm gay as heck and once you're done being my teacher I'm not hiding you. I'm proud to be with you, be proud to be with me too."

She wiped the last of her tears "You're right...I'm officially out of the closet."

I squealed and hugged her. She giggled while hugging me back.

I traced circles on her shoulder, "By the way, I'm going to top more often. Seeing you vulnerable in those positions was extremely exciting."

We pulled back and she hmm'd softly, "Let's see how you do with it first."

She stood up and stretched with a yawn, "We have to double up on showers, I'm running late."

I jumped up. "No problem."

I followed her in the bathroom, excited as ever.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What are your preferred pronouns?