34.

I woke up because I heard what sounded like a stomach growling. My eyes opened and Tyler was reading as I laid on her.

I sat up and she smiled, "You're awake. You slept for 14 hours love."

She caressed my face and I looked around just to remember where we were and what time it was.

I saw that the clock said 8 in the morning. I heard a stomach growl so I looked at Tyler.

She then softly said "I haven't eaten since noon yesterday."

*Sips Holy Water*

I picked up the phone and ordered us breakfast. After I ordered I put the phone down and just looked at her.

"I need you to screw me like that again before we leave." She giggled and blushed, "Ok."

She fiddled her thumbs. My wife is so cute but so dominant. I'll never understand how she does it.

We showered together and I thanked her for last night in the shower.

I liked that there were two showers but I also liked sharing because I can do anything I want to her in the shower.

After I got my third orgasm out of her I stood up and she was blushing. I cupped her face and kissed her.

he tasted herself and she blushed harder. Then I actually started to wash my body.

She did as well and I got out before her. I put on my robe and there was a knock on the door.

I pulled my hair out of its bun. I opened the door and I saw a guy pushing a cart.

When he saw me his eyes widened, "C-c-ciao." I smiled softly, "Ciao."

He was a young boy. His hands were shaking as he handed me our tray.

I took it and he said, "Sei bello." I'm glad he thought I was beautiful but he was just standing there.

"Grazie." I said loudly.

I thanked him for the compliment and the food. He nodded and I closed the door.

Tyler came out in her robe. I kissed her immediately.

"Danielle." She whined.

I shushed her, "Stop being so damn cute then."

I kissed her again and then I let her eat.

I got us some yogurt parfait's with fruit salads. I didn't want to eat anything heavy because we'd be walking a lot today.

"This yogurt is so yummy." She exclaimed.

I felt like she was going to come over and make me taste it.

And like clockwork I saw her get up and shuffle over here, taking fast, but tiny steps toward me.

She came over and let me taste hers. The yogurt was good.

I sat down and she sat on my lap. "What are we naming the twins?" She asked softly.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my face in the crook of her neck.

"We don't know the genders yet." I stated. She hmm'd "If they're boys...Daniel and Danny."

I chuckled, "You can't name both after me." She shrugged, "Just did."

Fine, I'll do the same.

"If they're girls Talia and Tya." She smiled, "That's pretty."

She kissed my cheek, "Good job."

She took a bite of her yogurt parfait and blushed, "It's so delicious."

She turned to me and I was staring intensely, she slowly turned away.

"You look like you want to do dirty things to me." She said softly.

I ate a piece of fruit, "Finish your yogurt, I want to do something to you before we go."

She ate her yogurt and as soon as she finished I carried her into the bedroom.

•••

We were at the Fine Arts Museum right now. Tyler said she'd always wanted to go.

We were looking at the 15th and 16th century paintings right now. I felt a tug on my shoulder and I looked to Tyler.

She then whispered, "I don't know what any of these paintings mean."

I giggled and asked, "Are you hungry?"

She nodded and I grabbed her hand. We left and she was looking around.

We arrived at the River and got on a gondola boat. Our lunch was waiting for us.

I bought her more of those sandwiches she loved and some wine with bread and cheese. We sat down and ate and the man rowed us down the river.

She was just looking at me. "What?" I questioned

She looked at her lap and said, "I'll never love anyone as much as I love you Danielle."

She looked up at me and continued, "I don't deserve you. You are truly the best thing to ever happen in my life."

I smiled I blushed hard this time. "You do deserve me Tyler. Just promise that no matter what trials we face you won't zone out on me. You'll help fix it with me."

She agreed and kissed me before eating her sandwich.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Do you have any criticisms for what I can implement in my future books?