8.

I went into Nelly's cafe and it was early. I saw Tyler and Nelly by the counter. I slowly walked in and I saw Nelly pouring tea.

"Good morning." I said with a nervous smile.

Nelly handed me a tea, "Good morning Danielle." I sipped it and Tyler asked "Danielle can I go with you to school?"

I sipped my drink and glanced at Nelly. She was cleaning the table.

I looked back to Tyler, "Yes, go get your bag."

She went upstairs and it was Nelly and I. She was still wiping the table.

"I won't break her heart. I swear it to you." She glanced up at me.

I put five dollars on the counter and then I heard Tyler coming down the stairs. She came back with her hair down and her bag on her shoulder.

We went to my car and she got in the passenger's seat. I got in the drivers seat and we left to the school. She pulled a book out of her bag.

When I glanced over I asked, "What are you reading?"

She then replied, "A Spanish dictionary. I want to get into more Hispanic and Latin literature but a lot of the good books are in Spanish so I'm going to learn it before reading. I've only been studying it for two weeks."

I then said, "Sabes que hablo español, francés e italiano con fluidez, ¿verdad?"

I smirked as I told her I can speak in three different languages.

She then looked back at her book, "Pero no puedo, así que haré un esfuerzo para aprender."

Basically saying that she was still going to learn more to which I appreciated.

"You speak Italian?" She asked. I nodded and she looked excited "I love Italy so much. I want to go so bad. The things I would do to go there."

I was curious, "What would you do if we went one day?"

"I would have sex with you." My eyes widened and she continued, "Most definitely. It's a life goal of mine."

Duly noted.

"Danielle what are we?" She looked at me. I hated that question.

I cleared my throat, "Friends with potential to be more." She didn't hate hearing that answer.

We pulled up to the school and she helped me carry everything. As soon as I walked into my classroom I saw Austin standing by my desk.

He was crazy. "Danielle I've been looking everywhere for you"

"Get off this campus before I call the police." Tyler looked at me and got really small.

He stepped closer, "Danielle I love you. How long are you going to stay mad at me. I'm making an honest effort."

I then said, "Can you just accept that I don't want you. And I never will. And if this keeps up I'm getting a restraining order."

His face dropped completely, "This isn't over Danielle. You're supposed to be with me."

I glared at him, "I'm watching you Danielle."

Then he left, slamming the door behind himself.

"He's scary." Tyler said softly.

She went and put my bag down. I put my items down and she was timid again.

"Even though he's crazy he's very handsome...I guess that's to be expected with you though." She sounded jealous.

I grinned softly, "I'm attracted to personality."

She got small again immediately, "I don't have much of that either. You know if I'm not attractive enough-"

I cut her off, "I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive."

"But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he can't woo you then I-" I couldn't hear this anymore.

I looked at her and flat out said, "I'm going to fuck you too."

She turned bright red, "I will sleep with you. My body has already chosen you Tyler, it's my mind that it's waiting on. You don't have to worry about not being good enough when I chose you."

She was quietly blushing in the corner. And she stayed over there until it was time for class.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Who or what was your sexual awakening? (Who/what made you realize you were gay, straight, bi, ace, etc.)