Shook ones Pt. II. III

As soon as we had gotten to the floor Nyla was there gifting a shitload of curses towards her brother. It was quite entertaining to watch someone as chilled out as Cole and then someone as energetic as Nyla. Watching them fight was like watching a nature documentary with David Attenboroughs' voice in the background. 

"They look like they're having fun" Jules says as she swings her arm around me with Rue following close behind. 

"They're just bonding" I joke but suddenly Jules is looking at something else 

"No way" she cries loud enough that now Nyla and Cole had both spun around and were walking towards us 

"What?" both Rue and I ask at the same time 

"That's him." Jules scoffs and when I look over at Rue we both share a confused look 

"Who?" Rue asks 

"The guy." Jules says pointing and I raise an eyebrow confused 

"What guy?" Nyla asks joining the conversation 

"The one from the motel." Jules says happily and Nyla, Rue and I all look at each other now. 

"Okay, what guy are we looking at, exactly?" I ask as I step closer towards Jules. Even Cole seemed to be listening beside me. Looking towards where Jules was pointing in a brooding manner with his hands crossed over his chest 

"Okay, the one in the apron, serving the chili. I swear to God." she says and then all four of us seem to tense. 

"There's no way" Cole says beside me around the same time Nyla calls out "No fucking way. Jules, do you know who that is?"

"Yeah, the guy from the motel." Jules says as if it's obvious 

"That's Cal Jacobs." I state and she looks over at me with wide eyes 

"Who's that?" she asks 

"Nate Jacobs's dad." Cole finally says and I watch as Jules eyes go wide 

"That's Nate's dad?" she cries with a small laugh as she covers her mouth 

"Yes, that's Nate's dad." Nyla confirms 

"No fucking way!" Jules cries 

"Yes, fucking way. You're full of shit." Cole spits and Jules looks over at him slightly offended 

"No way." Jules cries again 

"You're full of shit. Do you... Do you know who he is? He fucking owns half this town. He built it. All the apartment buildings past Kemper, they're his." I cry continuing to run a nervous hand through my hair 

"I swear to God." Jules cries 

"There's no way." Rue says 

"That's the guy I fucked." Jules desperately utters as she points towards Cal Jacobs  

"There's no way. Bullshit." Cole hisses and Jules looks over at him. Hell this is the first time I think Cole has ever talked to my friends and it was Jules telling him that she fucked his best friends Dad. 

"I'm being a hundred percent serious. You... You don't believe me?" Jules asks looking around at all of us. 

"No, actually. I don't. I don't think any of us do" Rue says as she gestures to the rest of us and we all seem to nod even Cole who is more invested in this conversation than I've seen him be with most of his classmates. 

"Okay. Watch." Jules says and before any of us know it, she's storming towards the chilli stand. As soon as Cal sees her its obvious that what Jules says was true. There were a few reasons as to why it was obvious. One being that Cal's eyes go wide when he sees her and his sweat was almost visible from here and then his hands started to tremble as he went to go hand her the cup.

"No fucking way" Cole whispers in shock next to me, moving forward so that he was pressed against my back as he tried to get a better view of the scene in front of him. Then everything went into slow motion as Jules reached towards the cup accidentally touching Cals hand and the cup fell to the ground. Jules immediately turned towards us and we all stood their with wide eyes but then Cals eyes flew over to us and we all jumped into action. Cole had pressed me into a machine and was leaning over me to cover my face. I could hear him breathing heavily before he finally slammed his hand against the thing behind me and stormed off. Leaving Rue, Nyla and I to scream at each other in shock. Jules ran over to us and we all spit a shit ton of words as we walked away from Cal Jacobs in shock.