You Who Cannot See, Think of Those Who Can. I

I don't think you understand how much Rue loved Jules. This may be the greatest thing that has ever happened to her. It's also the first time it's happened to her. So when her girlfriend Jules went down on her there was only one problem. She took so many Narcos, she literally couldn't feel a fսcking thing. The only thing she could keep saying over and over again was that it was amazing. Don't tell anyone, but Jules might as well be going down on her ankle. So Rue knew there was only one thing to do and that if Jules ever found out she would kill her. So Jules if you happen to find this one day then yes...Rue did fake an orgasm for you. Meanwhile Nate was doing his usual snakey shit possibly playing out Cassie and Maddie as he continued to tell each one that he loved them. But before we get to that we still had an entire school day to get through. I had planned the most perfect way to get Cole Anderson back. And so it began. I walked into the history class we had together extra early and placed the baby powder on the chair I knew Cole would take because it was always behind mine. No one even made a move for that spot even when he was away. I walked out of the classroom when I was done. A grin from ear to ear. Before I locked eyes with none other than Nyla Anderson and of course where there was one Anderson another always had to be present. Cole Anderson stood to the side of her and his head was buried into his phone. 

"How's it been?" Nyla yells out and that was enough to have Coles head snapping up.

"Good to see you Ashbury" he comments and I send a smile their way. 

"Good to see you too Andersons" I say and just as I go to pass them Coles hand snakes out stopping me and he looks down at me with a mischef sparkle in his eyes 

"Wrong way Ashbury" he says and I roll my eyes pushing his hands off of me. 

"Had to go to the bathroom Anderson" I state before pushing past him and I could hear the Anderson siblings bickering playfully to each other as they walked to history. I quickly walked into the bathroom grinning at myself in the mirror. It was such as shit prank but I knew it would  be just enough to get Cole back. Once I had washed my face I quickly shuffled back to class. The bell going off just as my foot reached the entrance. My eyes immediately flew towards Cole and he was perfectly seated in his seat. The seat that I had covered with baby powder. He was already glancing at me but he didn't say a word as I took the seat in front of him. At 2:30pm Cole would have to leave for football practice. Ten minutes before our actual lesson ended. Meaning he would get up and every one would see my masterpiece. 

"Hey you okay?" Nyla asks beside me her eyes concerned as she watched me as I intensely watched the clock.

"Never been better" I state quickly, maybe too quickly because Nylas eyes immediately squinted in suspicion. Finally after minutes of waiting the clock struck 2:30pm and Cole Anderson was out of his seat. As soon as he took his first few steps I could see the powder clung to his jeans and so did other people as gasps and slight laughter started filtering its way through the air. Cole immediately heard it and looked over his shoulder confused just as he made it towards the doorway the teacher cleared his throat 

"Oh my God, you did not" Nyla whispers over to me trying to cover up her laughter. 

"Mr Anderson" the teacher states quickly and Cole spins around even more confused. His eyebrows were furrowed but he looked more pissed off that the teacher had stopped him from doing what he was meant to be doing. "Mr Anderson, I think it may be best that you clean whatever that is off of your pants" he says and I watch as Coles jaw hardens as he looks at the teacher pissed off. Suddenly people started giggling around as Cole Anderson tried to peak over at his back side 

"Yeah show it off Anderson" One of Coles friends yell as they begin whistling. Fuck, my epic prank had turned into even more people praising him. Suddenly Cole swipes some of the powder off of his pants and looks down at it confused before his eyes snap up to mine and my breath hitches from the pure intensity of it.  He looks back down at it before he sends a grin my way and shrugs