3: instagram + irl

kendalljenner

liked by gigihadid, kimkardashian, justineskye, kyliejenner, and 10,393,294 others

kendalljenner: little getaway

view all 21,293 comments

gigihadid: so cute kenny
user043: hi Gigi!!!
—view all 359 replies

user747: paparazzi caught frankie going to the same airport!
frendallshipper: vacation together??????
user847: more than likely!!!!

frankie: im such a good photographer! aren't i kenny? 
kendalljenner: that's why i brought you! your picture taking abilities...
user193: good try ken but we know you kiss her behind closed doors
—view all 5,929 replies

kyliejenner: kenny!!!! ur so freaking cute! come back i miss u alr
frankie: i shall take good care of her miss jenner!
kyliejenner: mhmmmm im watching you two.
user629: anyone else love the way frankie talks to her friends like using "shall"
—view all 3,949 replies

user939: we better get more pics of them together or else i will sue
—view all 5,992 replies

...

When their plane landed, Frankie was passed out, head on Kendall's lap. The model has previously put the singer to sleep by humming a small tune and scratching her nails on the singers's head.

Kendall wished to stay here forever, in this exact position. Here she felt safe and at peace. Frankie was her peace.

"Fran...Frankie baby." Kendall whispered, shaking the girl lightly. Eventually, the singer started to stretch as her eyes slowly opened.

"Are we here?" Frankie croaked, cuddling further into Kendall's torso.

"Yes love. We landed 5 minutes ago." That's all it took for Frankie to jump up and run to the window. Kendall watched her favorite person get excited and it made Kendall excited.

"Oh my god! It's all how I remembered!" In truth, it had been some time since Frankie was home. Her twin sister Isabella and her parents moved to America a few years ago, so all that remained was her grandparents. However, ever since a family fight, Frankie hadn't seen her grandparents.

"Where are we going first love?" Kendall joined her girlfriend in looking out the window at the beautiful landscape.

"Well tonight we can chill since jet lag and all. But tomorrow, Ill take you to my favorite spot in the whole country." Kendall ran her fingers through Frankie's hair as the girl passionately spoke.

"And where's that?"

"A secret Kenny. One that you will not be disappointed by."