39: instagram post + irl

kendalljenner

liked by bellahadid, steve

liked by bellahadid, steve.lacy, zackbia, khloekardashian, faikhadra, emrata, sza, and 7,939,923 others

kendalljenner: 818 nights

view all 20,839 comments

username93: oh so her and frankie back on?????
frankiezslove: thank the lord i missed them
—view all 2,839 replies

steve.lacy: GANGGGGG

kyliejenner: sista throws bangers
haileybieber: YASSSS
—view all 824 replies

kenjenstans: frankie being there😍😍😍
user478: so good to see them on speaking terms
user2728: as in speaking you mean fucking
—view all 3,939 replies

frankie: babyyy
kendalljenner: hi fran
username3838: MMM THEYRE BACKKKKK
—view all 5,929 replies

gigihadid: ur wso cool kenny baby

zackbia: im the best DJ in LA
travisscott: sit down

...

"You've got to be kidding me..." Frankie whispered under her breath as she looked at the pictures on her phone. The singer was currently sitting with her costars Alexa and Zendaya.

"What's up babe?" Alexa questioned, mixing her pasta around with the plastic fork in her hand. Frankie was too busy biting her lip to even hear the older girl though.

"Frankie what's wrong?" Z said a little louder, watching as the brunette girl drew blood from her lip. "Frankie!"

The girl turned off her phone suddenly, and turned to her right. The girl grabbed her purse, and stood up suddenly. Her jaw was visibly clenched as she stormed right past the two girls, not acknowledging their words at all.

"What the fuck?" Alexa whispered under her breath as the Garbigo girl slammed the trailer door shut. On que, Alexa's phone began to vibrate. She was shocked to see Kendall's name pop up.

"Oh jeez." Z read Alexa's mind. What was going on?

Alexa lifted her phone up and answered the call.

"Where is Fran?" Kendall sounded distressed and it worried Alexa after seeing Frankie storm out.

"She just left. She was pissed Kendall. What the fuck happened?" Alexa put the phone on speaker so Zendaya could hear.

"There's an article about her going around." Kendall said, not giving the two girls anything.

"About?..."

"Her best friend Sofia did an interview with Bazzi. Apparently they're dating and Sofia publicly called Frankie a liar." Those words made Alexa mad. The actress had heard what Bazzi did to her bestfriend. Alexa had always wanted to give him what he deserved, and now seemed like the perfect time.

"I just need to know where she is. She's gonna do something stupid."

"We don't know Ken."

...

"Check with Isabella." Kylie said frantically, tapping her fingers on her phone screen. The youngest sister and Kim were trying to figure out if the Garbigo girl had been seen by Paparazzi.

The Italian wasn't answering her phone at all and this behavior worried Kendall. Frankie had been doing so good and this article...it was going to ruin everything. The article infuriated Kendall, along with her family, but that was not even a concern to Kendall right now.

Kris was already working on suing the entire company, alongside Bazzi and his management.

"Iz was the first person I called." Kendall said, lifting her phone to her ear as she attempted to call Frankie once more.

Straight to voicemail.

...

"How could you! You know what he did to me! I told you everything...all of it!" Frankie screamed, hot tears pouring down her cheeks as she stood in the doorway of Sofia's house.

"There's no proof. You've always been a liar." Frankie's blood was boiling at this point.

"A liar!? Are you fucking serious Sofia? He choked me! Hit me! You saw the fucking bruises." Frankie spat out words at Sofia as the girl stood there smiling. "What the fuck is wrong with you! You bitch."

"I think you're just a dirty liar. A liar who will do anything and everything for a little attention. That's why your good old girlfriend Kendall cheated on you." Sofia's eyes went dark as she got closer to Frankie. The two girls were now outside, screaming at one another for the entire Beverly area to hear. But Frankie was too hurt to even care.

"Kendall loves me."

"That's what you think. Look at her. God she could do so much better seriously. Devin treated her so well and honestly...she made a serious downgrade. You're a drug addict. That's all you will ever be! And you made your problems mine every fucking day of my life! So in a way, think of this as payback! Kendall doesn't love you. And neither did I. I was in it for the fame and money... which you probably knew baby." Her words stung. I mean Sofia spoke truthfully. She was a drug addict. And she did place that burden on everyone she loved.

Frankie knew deep down Kendall could always do better. Frankie was messed up and she knew this. But Sofia was always there for her. Always! Sofia was the realest friend besides Kaia she had. And Jesus did this betrayal hurt.

It hurt so bad that Frankie didn't even realize her hand extending forward and delivering a slap across Sofia's face. The blonde girl reached to her cheek, grabbing it in pain. The angry feeling in Frankie's stomach only grew as she stared into Sofia's eyes.

"You're a bitch. Fuck you. Good luck recovering with what's to come. You're gonna wish you never double crossed me."

And oh would Sofia regret her decisions.