25: instagram story + irl

kendalljenner added to their story...

...

"Lately it just seems like you like him more than me! Am I so wrong for feeling that way?" Frankie asked, her voice cracking as she stood in front of Kendall in her Devin Booker jersey.

The past two weeks all Kendall did was accommodate for Devin. The model went to every home game she could, and even went to the Lakers game when they played the Suns. Kendall didn't know why she was doing it. She loved Frankie. With every atom in her.

Kendall had just returned from a game in Phoenix. Frankie was starting to feel hopeless as her girlfriend drifted from her. After all, Frankie had seen this happen before. She was used to people loosing interest. Used to people walking out when they got sick of her.

"Yes! You know I love you Frankie! He's just a friend! How many times do I need to remind you before you get it?" Kendall cracked another insult on Frankie, making the girl look down.

"Friends don't do this Kendall. You go everywhere for him. I can't remember the last time we had a date night. If you don't want to be with me anymore just say that." Frankie's words made Kendall pause. The model stopped, and it was like her emotions came rolling in.

"Baby of course I want to be with you." Kendall grabbed ahold of Frankie's hands, caressing them lightly. "I got carried away. And I'm sorry. Devin will never mean more then you do. Not even close. I just liked the idea of a sports friend. Y'know?"

Frankie nodded lightly, "I get it. I can learn more about sports if you want me to. I'll go to games with you too."

Kendall smiled at her girlfriend.

"You don't have to learn anything love. Just come to games with me. I can explain the rest."

And so they resolved there problems. At least that's what they thought. Kendall was telling the complete truth. She did only want Frankie. And she barely even cared for Devin. He was simply a friend. Nothing more.

Kendall couldn't even fathom the thought of losing Frankie. The idea of it made her stomach clench. But unfortunately, that reality lurked closely ahead.