17: irl

Dinner with the grandmother. It seemed surreal. Kendall was shitting bricks to be real. The Jenner girl stood in front of her mirror, fixing her eyelashes with her middle finger.

Two days ago, Kendall and Frankie made their relationship public. The two were overwhelmed with the love they got, and it warmed their hearts to be accepted. Obviously they wouldn't of cared if people didn't accept them, but it's always nice to feel accepted.

The two girls spent the past 48 hours enjoying pure bliss. Spending moments with each other, touching each other in public. It was such a rush to kiss Kendall in public. And vice versa. The thrill of just being public made both girls happy.

They were going to keep their relationship private still, but at least now people knew who belonged to who in LA.

"Kendall you look like your about to cry." Khloe walked into her sister's bathroom, grabbing a chapstick and opening it. "Take a deep breath. It's her grandmom."

"Take a deep brea-Just her grandmom?! Khloe do you her yourself. This is the most important person I've yet to meet. I thought the parents were nerve racking-no this is the worst one."

Khloe used her finger to dab the chapstick on her lips, nodding at her baby sister.

"Frankie would not introduce you to someone so influential in her life if she didn't think you'd do fine. You'll be okay Ken." Kendall was about to rant again but Kylie peeked her head in, alerting Kendall that Frankie was there.

"Oh gosh. Here goes." Kendall grabbed her phone, chapstick, and wallet from her room as she walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. Kylie sat there with Travis and Tristian.

"You got this Ken. We believe in you." Travis said slowly, taking a hit of his blunt.

"Give me that." Kendall said, snatching it from Travis's hand and took a long rip. The model blew out, making both guys laugh. "I needed that. I think I'm good to go now."

"Really?" Khloe asked skeptically.

"No. But fuck it."

...

"Kenny you'll be fine. I promise. She is so excited to meet you. Talks about meeting you like everyday. There is absolutely nothing the worry about." Kendall gulped, looking out the window of her girlfriend Rolls Royce.

"There's so much to worry about. What if she doesn't like me. Then you obviously have to break up with. A grandmother's disapproval is like-" Frankie reached across the center console, placing her finger on Kendall's lips.

"As cute as your rambling is, I'm reassuring you that she will love you. And even if she didn't like you-I wouldn't care. I could care less. I love you."

Reassurance. It made Kendall's heart swell and churn. Butterflies erupted as she looked over to Frankie who was already looking at her. They were at a red light, so the red LED illuminated her clear skin.

Kendall leaned across, making Frankie's pointer finger fall. The model placed her lips on the bottom corner of Frankie's lips, making Frankie giggle nervously.

"I love you." Kendall whispered back, leaning back in her seat, feeling a little bit more confident about this dinner.

...

Frankie intertwined her fingers with Kendall's as they approached the table. Thoughts raced through Kendall's head. The model tried her hardest to remind herself of Frankie's reassurance, but it was no use. The girl was a nervous wreck.

So nervous she didn't even notice the older women standing in front of her.

"Nonna this is Kendall. My girlfriend." Those words made Kendall snap out of it, and hold her hand out with the brightest smile.

"I'm Kendall. It is so nice to meet you." Nonna immediately pulled Kendall into tight hug, kissing the girl's cheek.

"I'm a hugger darling! You're quite beautiful! My Frankie did good." Nonna looked over at her youngest granddaughter and winked, making Frankie blush.

"Thank you. You're also gorgeous. I see where Frankie gets her dazzling eyes from." 10 points Kendall. Great move. Compliments get you far!

Kendall saw Maria going to sit down, so she rushed to grab the chair and pull it out.

"Bello ed educato. Sposa sua nipote. (Beautiful and polite. Marry her.)" Frankie blushed heavily, shoving her head into her hands making Nonna laugh.

Kendall pulled out Frankie's chair for her as well, making Nonna nod.

"What did she say?" Kendall asked, looking at Frankie.

"She said polite and beautiful."

"You're too kind-"

"Maria. Call me Maria." Frankie sighed in content, so glad that her Nonna approved of Kendall. It was early, but it seemed like two were already hitting it off.

"So what do you like about my Francesca?" Nonna started to instigate the situation which made Frankie stuff her head in her hands. "Oh come on Fran I just wanna know!"

"Oh no it's fine!" Kendall replied with a smile, "It's hard to pick specific things that I like about Frankie because there's so much to like. I absolutely love her sense of play fun. She never fails to make me smile or laugh."

Frankie blushed lightly, watching Kendall talk. The model kept her eyes on Frankie's grandmother, but felt the adoring stare of her girlfriend.

"She's indescribably beautiful. There's not enough words in the dictionary to describe how gorgeous she is. I love her smile, and her hugs. I love how she loves me. You have the most amazing granddaughter Maria. Truly." Maria smiled lovingly at Kendall, knowing this was her future granddaughter in law. By the way Kendall spoke about Frankie, she knew all she needed to know.

She could tell Kendall wanted to settle down with Frankie. Maria saw the sparkle in Kendall's eye. It warmed Maria's heart to see someone care for Frankie as much as she did.

"You're amazing Kendall and I thank you for making my favorite girl happy."