21: instagram story + irl + instagram post

frankie posted to their story...

...

"So is she excited for you?" Isabella asked her sister, glancing over at Frankie. The twins were outside Isabella's new house, tanning in the sun and reading.

"Beyond. We love that show so it's surreal for her." Frankie said with a smile, flipping the page of her book.

"That's cute. Are you excited?"

"So."

"When does shooting start?"

"Two months." Frankie said, thinking of the next two months. She was nervous, excited, and ready for this next chapter in her life. She grew up taking acting lessons, starting in commercials and small roles throughout her childhood. This opportunity was huge. A popular TV show with other well-known actors and actresses.

"That's so exciting Fran! I'm so happy for you." Isabella was Frankie's number one supporter, only a few points ahead of Kendall and their parents. Isabella was also Frankie's best friend, so this meant the world.

"I have to thank you Iz. I'm here because of you." Isabella was the one who encouraged Frankie to audition after all.

"Oh please, your talent did the rest."

"You're truly an angel Iz. I love you." Frankie blew her a small kiss, which made Isabella smile and "catch" the kiss. The girl put it on her cheek, a ritual the girls had done since they were little. It was their thing.

"I love you more." Isabella said with a smile, setting down her book and leaning up. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Movie night with Ken. Why?"

"Just wondering how much time we have because we need to take pictures. You look sexy in yellow Fran!"

...

frankie

liked by bazzi, faikhadra, kourtneykardashian, harrystyles, alexademie, kendalljenner, and 8,272,274 others

frankie: fairyland

view all 68,827 comments

user11: why is she so HOT
frankiejennerz: THATS WHAT IM SAYING

bellahadid: u r so sexy frankie
—view all 828 replies

isabellagbing: goddess for a sister
frankie: ily bestfriend

melo: 😍
user027: what is melo doing here???
user737: why he simpin???

taylorswift: WOW
frankie: hi

kaiagerber: omg
—view all 1,826 replies

kendalljenner: nature fairy type vibe
frankie: yeah?
user284: i will never get over this relationship and the fact that it's real

kendalljenner: ur so beautiful frankie
—view all 5,919 replies

faikhadra: i agree with kendall

user2629: still can't get over frankie being casted for euphoria
user229: tbh im so excited for her. her vibe fits perfectly for the show.
—view all 3,943 replies

maudepatow: HOT

tomholland2013: light reading??
frankie: per usual mr holland
user847: i love this
jennerfps: frankie is dating kendall
user847: as friends bruh

...

"I'm sorry Ken but there is no way you're Gryffindor. You're too clingy." Kendall's jaw dropped as she pretended to take offense. "Not in a bad way love! In a good way! It's just Gryffindors are independent as fuck. You're not. Which I love! But like you are independent! Don't get me wrong-"

"Baby I get it. I'm dependent when it comes to you. I love to love you. And I love that you love me." Kendall continued to scratch Frankie's bare stomach, loving how the girl reacted to her touch.

The two fell into a comfortable silence. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban played softly in the background. Kendall's touch, and the warmth of her body and the blanket, we're putting Frankie to sleep.

"Kenny?" Frankie whispered making the model hum. "I wrote a song about you."

Frankie heard Kendall's heart skip a beat. Little did the singer know, but the Jenner girl had a grin that would last for years on her face.

"About me?" Kendall whispered, her face beating up.

"Yes."

"Oh. Can I hear it?" Kendall asked, trying to contain her excitement.

"Tomorrow love. You'll hear it tomorrow."