5: irl + instagram story

(Smut in this chapter!!!)

...
frankie posted to their story

"That orange does wonders for you love

"That orange does wonders for you love." Frankie gushed over the picture she took on her phone. Kendall continued the lay on her back, giggling at Frankie's flustered state.

"Babe have you checked my Instagram story?" Kendall asked, flipping to the next page of her book. Frankie opened Instagram and quickly went to Kendall's story.

kendalljenner posted to their story

"Kenny when did you even take this?"

"I have my ways!" Kenny said with a smirk, flashing Frankie one of her enticing smiles. Frankie walked up to the front of the boat and continued to steer it towards the Emerald Cave.

"Is there a reason why you have a Brazilian flag up here?" Kendall asked, signaling to the flag up front.

"My dad's late brother was Brazilian so we fly the flag of his country. That's why this beauty is called Brazil." Frankie answers, slowing down the boat as they enter the cave.

Echos of other families could be heard, but for now, the two girls were alone. Kendall had stood up, setting her book down. The girl looked around the cave in amazement. The water was a beautiful blue color, yet was incredibly clear. Kendall could see little fish swimming around under the surface which made her smile.

"I'm sorry about your uncle. You never told me about him."

"There wasn't much to tell. Never met the guy." Frankie honestly responded, making Kendall come over and hug the girl gently.

"So this is your favorite place here?"

"Eh tied with one other place I'll take you to later in the week." Kendall gently kissed Frankie's neck, making the girl lean her head back in pleasure. The sunlight illuminated Frankie's tan skin, sweat making her body glisten.

In a burst of confidence, Frankie turned Kendall around by the shoulders and pushed her down onto a nearby lounge chair. Frankie got on top of the girl, straddling her figure. The Italian made quick work, connecting her lips to Kendall's.

Kendall placed her hands on her girlfriend's naked ass, massaging them gently. Once Kendall had enough of Frankie's attempt at control, Kendall flipped them over and leaned across Frankie's neck. Placing more kisses there, she sucked lightly.

"You know what would be so hot?" Frankie whispered, making Kendall get goosebumps.

"What?" The mode husked, her nails scraping across Frankie's abs.

"If you fucked me right here." The hairs on the back of Kendall's neck rose, as her stomach became a gushy mess. The model backed up from the girl, taking a double take.

Although they had sex plenty before, it was rare for Frankie to flat out ask. Usually Kendall initiated, which she didn't have a problem with.

"Huh?" Frankie couldn't help but giggle as she sat back up, Kendall falling back onto the chair. The singer climbed from the chair, offering her hand. They were still in public.

"You heard me Kenny. Fuck me."

"W-where?" Kendall's voice faltered making Frankie giggle more.

"Inside. I'm not an animal. I like to think you aren't either." The glare Frankie gave Kendall was so many things in one. It was sexy, it was enticing, and it was filled with admiration.

Kendall grabbed her girlfriend's hand, letting the smaller girl drag her inside the cabin. The model slammed the door shut, and quickly pushing Frankie against the kitchen counter. Kendall connected their lips in a hungry manner, placing her hand on Frankie's lower neck.

"Up." Kendall whispered as their lips disconnected. Frankie, with the help of Kendall, lifted herself onto the counter.

"On the counter? Kinky." Frankie leaned in, dragging her teeth down Kendall's mandible, biting the model's earlobe.

Not only was the couple hot, but so was the sex.

Both girls were already sweating, mostly due to the ecstasy.

"For you? Anything." Kendall whispered back, her kisses slowly trialing down her singer's chest. Just as the model was about to move the bathing suit top, Frankie untied it from the back letting it fall to the ground.

Like it was the first time all over, Kendall lost air in her lungs. Her mouth went dry.

"You're so beautiful." Kendall whispered, making quick work on Frankie's breasts. The model fondled with the girl's nipples, dragging her tongue down Frankie's sternum.

Frankie was a moaning mess, Kendall's cold fingers making her nipples hard. The smaller brunette already had her hand resting on Kendall's neck, scratching the skin there in reaction to the pleasure.

The model worked slowly, just as Frankie liked it. The kisses, the licks, the movement; it was all slow. Just as Kendall was about to kiss Frankie's inner thigh, she looked up to her girlfriend who was in pure pleasure.

"You s-"

"Consent is hot Kendall but politely fuck me."