6: news article + text messages + irl

Kendall Jenner lounges seductively with a mysterious girl underneath!

Click here to read more!

Earlier this week, and anonymous source sent multiple photos of world-renowned model, Kendall Jenner in a rather compromising position with a girl. Sources lead us to believe this mystery girl is none other than singer, Francesca Garbigo.

The two have been together in Amalfi, Italy since early Tuesday morning

The two have been together in Amalfi, Italy since early Tuesday morning. According to a family friend, the girls are alone taking a vacation from normal life.

Neither girls have made any comments on the pictures and the Kardashian-Jenner family remains quiet since the surfaced photos came out.

Click below for related content!

Are Kylie and Travis expecting again?!
Francesca and writing her new album

...

text messages with sista sista

kim kardash

KENDALL!
KENDALL RESPOND RN

kylie jenner

IVE BEEN TRYING
TO REACH HER FOR
HOURS

kourt kardash

guessing y'all saw the pics

khloe kardash

KOURT
THE WHOLE FUCKING
WORLD HAS ATP

kourt kardash

shit ur right my b
KENNY WAKE UR ASS UP

kylie jenner

how do you know
if she's asleep

kendall jenner

sorry guys fran and i
took a nap

kourt kardash

HA
knew it

kendall jenner

GUYS
WTF
CHECK TWITTER RN
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

kim kardash

we've seen kenny
how do you want to handle
this

kendall jenner

IDFK
FRAN ISNT EVEN AWAKE
SHES GONNA FLIP
i need to text mom

khloe kardash

mom knows
she's alr two steps ahead
suing tmz and shit for invasion
of privacy

kourt kardash

ken wake up frankie

kendall jenner

she's gonna freak out
she wasn't ready
why can't anyone just
ever respect privacy

khloe kardash

for now we stay quiet
enjoy ur vaca with ur girl
talk to her abt it
just figure it all out okay?
everythings good ken

...

Kendall looked over to the sleeping next to her. Last night they went on their date and had the time of their life in downtown Amalfi. Frankie took to her to all the cute little shops and Kendall had a field day buying stuff for the singer. For Frankie, Kendall would do anything.

Reactions and situations played in her head. What if Frankie was so unready for publicity that she broke up with Kendall. So maybe not tell her? But Frankie was gonna find out either way! It's not like Kendall could hide her phone. But she could...but that's incredibly wrong and stupid!

"I can hear you thinking." The singer's raspy voice made Kendall chuckle nervously. She watched at Frankie's eyes opened slowly, the Italian girl smiling brightly as she saw Kendall's face.

The worried expression on Kendall's face made Frankie sit up in concern. The small brunette placed her hand on Kendall's cheek and rubbed it softly, searching her eyes for an answer.

"What's wrong babe?"

"There's a picture...going around." Frankie's smile dropped as she watched Kendall reach for her phone. Frankie's heart began to race due to nervousness. What the fuck did the paps get of her this time?!

When Kendall turned the phone, a feeling a relief surprisingly rushed over Frankie. Kendall was beyond shocked at her girlfriend reaction. No screaming, no shocked face, no nothing. Frankie's natural, cute, little smile returned making Kendall set the phone down.

"You're not breaking up with me?" Frankie laughed at loud, which made Kendall frown. Immediately, Frankie grabbed Kendall's face in her hands.

"Why in the world would I break up with you over a picture sweetheart? I love you." There it was again. That feeling like no other. The feeling she got whenever Frankie said those words. Cloud 9 wouldn't beat this feeling.

"I don't know. Lately you've been saying you aren't ready for the public to know so I thought you'd get mad." Frankie shook her head immediately, placing a kiss on Kendall's cheek.

"I'm not mad to you. I'd never be mad at you over something completely out of your control. Paparazzi are gonna invade our life forever. It's wrong, but I'll have to learn to deal with it." Kendall was absolutely taken aback by her girlfriend's reaction to the leaked picture. This is not what she expected at all.

"Wow...I was-"

"Expecting me to be upset?" Kendall nodded, making Frankie run her thumb down Kendall's lips, pulling down her bottom lip. "In all honesty I think we should go public soon. Maybe on our one year?"

The model couldn't contain her excitement, pulling Frankie in for a kiss. "Are you sure!? Like for real?"

"Yes. I want people to know your mine."