19: irl

The next day, the two girls got up fairly early to meet Kendall's sisters for breakfast. The two girls got ready and headed over to the secluded cafe that Kris had picked out.

Frankie would be nervous, but she's met every single one of Kendall's family members more than four times each.

Kendall held Frankie's hand, and held the door open for Frankie as the girl walked in. The singer looked up slightly at her girlfriend as she talked to the hostess.

In that moment, Frankie understood that she couldn't physically be away from Kendall. She loved hanging out with her. Being with her. Holding her hand. Looking into her eyes. Her scent. Frankie knew the two had to have an important conversation later that would excite both girls more than anticipated.

The two walked back into a more secluded area of the cafe. Frankie saw Khloe jump up and run over. The third oldest sister pulled Frankie into a hug, so Kendall let go of Frankie's hand.

"I missed you Fran!" Khloe says excitedly. Frankie felt someone else join the hug.

"Khloe stop stealing my best friend." Kylie's attitude made Khloe scoff but back off with a smile.

"We all know who she likes the most." Kourtney added on, sipping her coffee at the table. "Me."

"Duh." Frankie said making the other sister's jaws drop.

Kendall gave her sisters hugs, then pulled out a chair for Frankie to sit down in. The shorter brunette kissed her girlfriends cheek and sat down. Kendall pushed her chair in slowly, then pulled one out for herself.

"Hey Ken, I have to use the bathroom. Think you could-"

"Yeah of course. Iced Coffee? Two sugar, almond milk. Extra caramel?" Frankie's heart fluttered as Kendall recited her order. The Jenner girl had gotten them coffee hundreds of times. However, the fact that Kendall had her order mesmerized...it made Frankie happy.

"Thanks babe. BRB." Frankie smiled to the girls and walked away towards the bathroom.

"Okay so spill. What's been going on? How's it going?" Kourtney asked, sitting forward in her chair.

"How'd I know you'd do this..." Kendall smiled, looking down at her fingers, then back up. "It's amazing. There's not a word that describes how happy I am with her."

"Aw! Kendall! You're so in love." Kylie states, making Kendall blush and put her face in her hands.

The waitress interrupted their chat, taking their coffee orders. But after he walked away, the girls continued.

"What about the living situation. She practically lives with you right?" Khloe asked, making Kendall frown.

"She goes home most of the nights. It's her sister. I don't want to pry either. Her and her sister have an unbreakable bond. I'm not rushing her to move in with me if she's not ready."

"It just seems like she can't get enough of you. I'm shocked." Kourtney says, making the other two nod.

"You should suggest it again." Kylie offered, making Kendal shrug.

"I really don't want to rush her."

"I get it babe. I say just let things play out. She'll ask eventually." Khloe says with a smile. Kendall recuperates the smile, seeing Frankie enter her peripheral vision.

Frankie sat back down, looking at Kendall and smiling.

"What'd I miss?"

"Nothing much." Khloe said, "We we're talking about doing a family bonfire or cookout."

"Oh my gosh yes! That would be so fun!" Frankie agreed quickly, pulling her phone out to check her schedule.

"Told you she'd like it." Khloe said to Kendall with a reading attitude.

"I'm free Saturday. We could have it at our place."

Time froze. Our place. Kendall heard voices continue, but it was all just noise. Frankie called Kendall's house 'theirs' or 'ours'. Kendall's heart raced, blood pumping through her veins at a fast rate. She could hear her heart beat at this point.

Maybe Frankie really did want to move in. Maybe Frankie wanted to live with Kendall. That would be a dream come true. Kendall got giddy just imaging it. Waking up every morning next to Frankie, naked. Maybe not naked. But preferably naked.

Kendall could make her pancakes or waffles, maybe even biscuits depending on the mood. They could shower together, and have people over to their house.

"Ken. Kenny you okay?" Kendall moved her head a little, forcing herself out of the trance she had fallen into.

"What's up?"

"I said does that work? Like having it at your-"

"Our. Our house." Kendall quickly corrected, making the sisters raise their eyebrows with smirks. Frankie just blushed and nodded.

"Our house. Does that work? This Saturday?"

"Of course. I'm game for anything." Kendall reached down under the table, placing her hand on Frankie's thigh and rubbing the skin there.

"Great! I bet Kim will be excited to hear about this. She loved this type of stuff." Frankie said, mentioning the sister who was at an important meeting right now.

"Oh Kim was the one who suggested it love. She's been planning since last week." Kendall said, making Frankie giggle.

"Awesome! I'll have to text her."