12: instagram story + irl

kendalljenner posted on their story...

...

"Kenny where are you going? Home is that way." Kendall knew exactly where she was going but she planned on keeping it secret.

"I have to stop by Kylie's. She has something of mine." Kendall made up a good excuse. Delilah was right by Kylie's.

Frankie nodded, her hand intertwining with Kendall's over the center console. Throughout the night, Frankie still hadn't taken a drink of alcohol. Kendall didn't know if she was too consumed in the moment or if she was actually scared, but she wasn't going to pry.

"Get enough to eat?" Kendall questioned, making Frankie caress her hand and nod. "What's up?"

Kendall sensed something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what.

"My grandmother hasn't called me yet. I thought she would remember but I guess that's what dementia does to you." Kendall smiled internally, but frowned externally.

Little did Frankie know that her grandmother was on a plane home from Greece, heading to LA for Frankie's family dinner tomorrow.

"I'm sure she remembers. She probably is just really busy right now. Thinking of an amazing present to get you maybe." Frankie shrugged her shoulders and looked out the window. Oh how Kendall wished to tell her that her grandmother was in the air right now. That's why she wasn't calling.

When Kendall pulled up to the back of Delilah, Frankie looked around.

"Kylie wants me to pick up something. Come with me?" Kendall asked, making Frankie nod. The singer was completely unsuspecting. Kendall came to side and opened the door, holding out her hand.

Kendall led the girl in through the back, telling her to wait as she went into the back room of her brother's bar. Frankie stood there, looking around the pitch black bar. She knew it was Thursday, but we're bars usually closed this early.

"Kenny?" Frankie whispered, realizing her girlfriend had disappeared. "Kendall."

Frankie walked deeper into the bar, setting her hand on a table. She loved Delilah, when it was lit up. But right now it was just fucking scary as shit.

"Kendall where'd you go? I'm not kidding." No response. "Kendall Nicole. I'm not playing."

"Babe." Frankie jumped as she turned around and saw a silhouette of her girlfriend.

"You scared me." Frankie's eyes adjusted to the dark as she realized Kendall was wearing a cowboy hat. "What are you wearing?"

"SURPRISE!!" Frankie jumped to Kendall's hold as the lights all turned on and music started blaring. Frankie backed up from Kendall quickly, her jaw dropping as she saw all of her friends, and more there.