20: irl + instagram post

After breakfast that morning, the two girls spent the rest of the day together. They went to the grocery store, picking up either they needed. The girls laughed and joked around like a married couple.

When they got home, Kendall tried to carry all of the groceries in. She had five bags in one hand, not allowing Frankie to hold anything.

"Ken please let me-"

"No. You just walk your pretty self in there. I'll handle these." Kendall threw the house keys at Frankie, nodding towards the pretty walkway that led to Kendall's home.

Frankie nodded and walked into Kendall's garden area in the front. The girl was too busy looking down and playing with the key in hand to notice the open door.

When she looked up, Frankie heart dropped.

"Kendall! Kendall!" Frankie yelled loudly, the model racing over quickly. The urgency in Frankie's voice scared Kendall. But when Kendall saw the door, her heart also dropped.

"Come here." Kendall said, grabbing Frankie's hand lightly. The model pulled her back slightly, but Frankie didn't budge.

"Did Kylie say anything? Or Khlo? About coming over?" Frankie asked as Kendall tried to pull her away more. "Ken I'm gonna go check it out."

"No. No Frankie. You're not going in there. I'll call my mom to call the security. Or the cops. I'm not letting you in there." Kendall's voice took a pleading form, her eyes watering as Frankie moved towards the door.

"Okay. Okay." Frankie whispered, finally letting Kendall drag her away. Kendall opened the trunk of her car, setting the groceries in there. She unlocked the doors quickly, allowing Frankie to hop in. Once Kendall got in, she locked the doors and pulled out her phone.

Her nails tapped against the screen quietly as Frankie looked out the window nervously.

"Mom I think there's someone in my house." Kendall's panicked voice frightened Frankie, and as Kendall looked over to her girlfriend, she noticed this. The Jenner girl reached over and intertwined their fingers.

"Yeah she's okay. We're okay. Okay. Mom calm down we're okay. Yeah. Okay does Kylie know. Is she okay with that?" Kendall was deep in conversation, as she turned on the car and looked behind her.

The car backed up slowly, Frankie's eyes staring out of the window at the house. She was so lost that she didn't even notice Kendall was off the phone, or that they were no longer in front of the model's home.

"Baby? You okay?" Frankie bit her lip slightly and nodded her head. "We're going to Ky's. Security is already at the house but mom wants us safe. Is that okay? Or do you want to go to your place with Iz?" Kendall's hand moved from Frankie's to the singer's thigh.

"I wanna be with you. All the time Kendall." Frankie said seriously, staring over at Kendall. Kendall peered over, looking into her teary eyes then back to the road. The model quickly pulled over, and unbuckled her seatbelt so she could turn towards Frankie. Kendall reached across and put her hand on Frankie's cheek.

"What's wrong Fran?"

"I just can't help but think about what would've happened if one of us weren't there. If I wasn't there." Frankie began to cry, and it broke Kendall's heart. "If a person was in there and h-"

Frankie stopped, sniffling lightly, "And hurt you."

Kendall frowned softly, wiping away the falling tears on Frankie's face. Kendall pulled her girlfriends head down onto her shoulder, running her fingers through the brunette's soft hair.