36: irl

(1 month time skip)

...

After this discussion a month ago, and kiss, the two had many more discussion regarding their relationship. For now, the two stayed friends, but ultimately were exclusive because the thought of either one of them with someone else sucked.

Kendall had fully supported Frankie getting clean. The model took Frankie to her therapy every Thursday and Saturday each week. And to group on Tuesday. Kendall was completely dedicated to Frankie.

Frankie was getting back into the groove of her old life. It was a joy to see the girl pick up her journal again, and start working on music again. The model knew Frankie was terrified to write again, but through time, the singer became more comfortable with the pencil in her hand.

Kendall made sure to include Frankie in every single family or friend gathering. All the singer needed right now was unconditional love and support from those who cared most about her.

Isabella and Frankie started talking on the regular again. Isabella became a lot more involved in Frankie's therapy, making sure the girl was never alone. If Kendall couldn't make one of the sessions, Isabella would drop everything to be there.

Reading became a huge part of Frankie's life. Every free minute she got, the girl would open up a book and read. The words on the page brought her comfort, and provided an escape that she craved.

"You okay?" Kendall whispered, setting the hot tea she just prepared next to Frankie on the end table. Frankie was comfortably laying on Kendall's new couch, a book in her hand.

"This couch is so comfy Ken. I'm never leaving."

"I'm fine with that." Kendall smiled cutely, making Frankie roll her eyes and shut her book. Frankie reached across to grab the mug, lifting it to her lips and taking a short sip. It was hot, but no scolding.

"Kenny this is delicious. What is it?" Kendall grabbed a white blanket from a cabinet and brought it over to the couch. Kendall made her way over to Frankie and sat down on the other end of the couch.

"It's Ginger tea from India. Fai got it for me when he went. It's amazing right." Frankie nodded, taking another sip. The singer set down her book, and crawled down the couch, towards Kendall. Kendall stayed still, her heart racing as Frankie laid her head down on Kendall's lap. Frankie grabbed the white blanket and threw it over the two of them.

Frankie's hand rested comfortably on Kendall's knee, rubbing the skin there softly. Kendall moved her hand to the top of Frankie's head, gently scratching her scalp. Kendall had just gotten her nails done, and Frankie loved the feeling. It sent her into heaven.

Goosebumps littered Frankie's skin, and it was visible to Kendall. Frankie had on a grey wife-beater, sporting some black sweatpants with it. Kendall's fingertips ran down Frankie neck, and past her jawline.

Kendall's touch sent Frankie into the atmosphere. It was gentle, yet seductive. Frankie leaned up gently, moaning as her back cracked. Kendall's eyes widened a little, the delightful sound causing her muscles to go numb.

"How long will I have to wait?" Frankie whispered, turning slowly. Kendall's head cocked to the side, her eyes scraping up and down Frankie body. The wife-beater hugged her figure, and rode up a little, exposing her tan abdominals. Frankie's beautiful, brunette hair was over her shoulder, exposing her neck.

"Wait?" Kendall questioned, her hand resting on Frankie's hip.

"I want you." Frankie whispered again, her eyes darkening. Oh how Kendall fell. Those eyes were killer. "And I'm done waiting."

The younger girl repositioned herself on top of Kendall, her legs wrapping around Kendall's torso. Frankie let her hands rest on Kendall's neck. Kendall shivered at Frankie's touch, her warm hands sending sensations down her touch-deprived skin.

"Frankie-"

"Shhh." Frankie hushed the model quickly, letting her head sink into the crook on Kendall's neck. Her soft lips were hovering over the skin there. Kendall shivered at Frankie's hot breath. The scent that Frankie carried consumed Kendall's senses. Her nerves were on overdrive as Frankie placed a gentle, yet wet kiss on her neck.

"You said you wanted-"

"Fuck what I wanted. This is what I want now." Those words were all Kendall needed. She sat forward, pulling Frankie's body into a much more compromising position. Frankie moaned slightly, as her core rubbed against Kendall's hip bone.

Kendall took complete control as usual, placing her lips on Frankie's neck hungrily. Sucking at the skin there, she made quick work marking what was once hers. What was hers once more.

Frankie started to grind her hips back and forth, placing her hands on Kendall's thighs as she leaned back a little. Kendall gave her support, placing her manicured hands on Frankie's already sweaty back.

Kendall kissed up Frankie's neck, leaving the small hickies behind, as she connected her lips to Frankie's parted once's. Frankie leaned forward, wrapping her one arm around Kendall's neck as she continued to grind back and forth.

"You are so hot." Kendall groaned, sloppily kissing Frankie.

"I know." Kendall smirked at Frankie's confidence. Kendall loved that Frankie knew what effect she had. The effect she had was inevitable and Kendall was positive Frankie had the same effect on everyone. She was simply the sexiest human alive.

"Tell me what you want." Kendall husky voice made Frankie smirk seductively. The girl pulled away from Kendall, and stopped her motions.

"I want you to fuck me like I know you've been dying to."