EP. 14 - Race Against Time

The girls froze as a similar voice pierced their ears.

"Hello, Earthlings," Babidi's sinisterly called them. He then appeared beside an equally as confident Majin Buu. "We've found an even bigger city this time. And these lucky souls will be reduced to nothing, unless... Demon Jr, Trunks, Goten, and... these girls– especially the one with this Red Jewel–show themselves!"

Niya tensed.

"You can see them if you close your eyes," Yucca said, back in serious mode.

Slowly, hesitantly, the Princess closed her eyes. She could see Buu and Babidi. The wizard held a smug smile, hovering a hand beside his ear. He waited for any news from anyone–even for those he wanted to say something–but there was nothing.

Niya clenched her fists. "I can't just let them die..."

"Don't say anything," Yucca placed her hand over the Princess's mouth.

Niya opened her eyes to stare back into her friend's.

Yucca's brows were slightly furrowed, but she remained firm. "We'll avenge everyone later."

The Princess turned away as Babidi told Buu to turn everyone in the city into chocolate. The girls felt the lives of the entire city fade as Buu consumed them.

"Now, where shall we go next?" Babidi mused with a sinister laugh.

"Babidi! Buu!" a boy's voice startled them. "This is Trunks!"

"And this is Goten!"

"Those idiots...," Yucca glared.

"Oh, finally!" Babidi halted with his Majin.

"We can't do it now, but soon," Trunks started, "we'll kill you both!!"

"That's right!!" Niya pulled away and joined.

"Princess!!" Yucca tackled her to make her stop.

"Hey! Where are you all hiding?!" Babidi demanded. "Rrr! Come out, cowards!"

Yucca held Niya down until Babidi ceased communication with them. She glared at her friend, "What were you thinking?!"

Niya glared back. "He can't keep thinking he's going to get away with everything!!"

"We should!" Yucca insisted. "When we're ready with fusion, we were supposed to surprise him so we could attack when his guard has been low! But now we can't surprise him because he'll know we'll be arriving soon!"

The Princess clenched her fists before sighing. "Okay. I'm sorry. He just makes me so mad... Like when you died, I just wanted to fight him and Dabura..."

Yucca softened. "I'm angry too, but we have to be patient, Princess."

Niya quietly nodded in agreement.

"There you are."

The girls turned to the warrior Namekian. "Come on. Goku is about to start teaching the fusion technique."

"Okay," Niya nodded.

They followed him back inside the temple where the half-saiyans and Goku waited for them.

"Hey! Were you able to work on Super Saiyan?" Goku asked.

Yucca nodded. She concentrated on what her friend had told her and flashed into a brilliant-gold Super Saiyan.

"Great!" Goku smiled. "I want the rest of you to turn Super Saiyan and power up to your maximum."

Trunks passed a knowing smirk to Goten. "Let's freak 'em out, Goten."