EP. 20 - Buu's Mischievous Plan

"What could have possibly changed in an hour?" Gohan questioned.

Niya sensed with the help of the Red Jewel. "He doesn't feel any different..."

Gohan frowned. "No matter what, I'll finish him this time! All of you, stand back so you don't get hurt," he told them before leaping a good distance away.

He stared silently and patiently as Buu landed with a mischievous grin.

The others couldn't help but stay on standby. They knew they weren't strong enough and that they would only get in Gohan's way.

Niya's tail scrunched in anger and anticipation, but Yucca kept a firm grip on her.

"Don't even think about it."

"I-I know..."

"Heh," Trunks crossed his arms. "If he isn't any different, then Gohan's gonna beat him no problem!"

"Y-Yeah! Gohan can do anything!" Goten agreed.

Behind them, Sixteen hid with Marron, Dende, and Hercule. The Android kept a keen eye on the Majin.

Buu scoured the area and locked his eyes on the group. "Get over here, boys! I want to finish our fight!"

"Huh?!" Trunks' eyes widened.

"You wanna fight us?!" Goten pointed to himself.

"The boys?" Piccolo tensed.

"Not happening. Forget it," Gohan scowled. "You're facing me."

"Uh uh," Buu shook his finger as if patiently scolding a child. "First, I settle the fight with them. Then, I fight you."

Gohan frowned. "What's the point in that? Try going through me first!"

The Majin ignored him and looked down at the children. "What's wrong, brats? Too scared?! I knew it all along!" he taunted them.

"Say what?" Trunks scowled.

"Us? Scared?" Goten frowned.

"Don't listen to him," Yucca turned to them. "He's playing you."

"Playing us how?" Trunks scoffed. "We could easily kick his butt in our Ultimate form! He's playing himself! What an idiot!"

"Yeah!" Goten agreed. "He's no match for Super Gotenks!!"

They took their places a few feet apart.

"Don't," Yucca glared.

"Boys, don't you think something's odd? Why would he want to...?" Piccolo questioned.

"Quit being so paranoid already!" Trunks smirked at them."This guy didn't plan anything 'cause he's as dumb as a rock! Let's fuse already, Goten!"

"Let's do it!" Goten began the first pose.

Niya watched silently, feeling sick to her stomach. She sensed something was very amiss, and she sweated from the immense heat radiating from the Red Jewel on her head. A warning... of what?

"W-Wait!" the Princess finally found her voice, but it was too late.

"--sion! Haaaa!"

They were struck by a bright, white light that soon faded to reveal Gotenks in his Super Saiyan Three form. "Ta-daaa!" he grinned. "We're finally back since you missed us so badly. Big mistake for you, but we'll have fun taking you down for good this time!"

He wasted no time joining Gohan's side. "We'll handle this. Just enjoy the show!" he arrogantly assured.

Gohan stared more curiously than hesitantly. "Okay, but... be careful."