END: EP. 24 - The Next Adventure

"Phew!" Goku panted, exhausted yet relieved the long battle had ended. "It's finally over..."

Energy remnants from the explosion of the Spirit Bomb scattered, raining across the sky.

Vegeta watched from his seat on the ground. "About damn time."

Tiya went over to sit beside their father and smiled at him. "Let's go home."

He looked over the child and patted their head. "This is for Trunks only."

"So uh," they started awkwardly. "When do I change back into myselves?"

"Good question," Vegeta turned to Goku.

The Saiyan only gave them a smile.

The Prince scoffed, annoyed by all his smiles. But he himself couldn't hide this happiness he felt inside and smiled back.

"Uh, guys?" Tiya worried, expecting an answer.

~~

Meanwhile, Hercule assured that he—Mr. Satan—had defeated Majin Buu, assuring his reign of terror had ended.

Then, the Supreme Kais returned to the Planet of the Kais, bringing back Dende, Marron, and Hercule's dog named Bee.

While Dende was healing the Saiyans, Bee hurried off to find his friendly Majin Buu.

"Hey! It's Buu!" Hercule was surprised.

This startled the entire party, setting them on edge.

"What?!" Vegeta hid his 'child' behind him.

"He's still alive! You've got to help him! Please!" Hercule begged.

"Heck no!!" Tiya slipped past Vegeta. "We gotta end him too!" they held their hands out to blast him.

Hercule threw himself onto his friend. "Stop! P-Please!" he stammered, continuing to plead. "He's not a bad guy anymore, I swear!!"

When Vegeta held a hand out too, Hercule doubled down.

"I'll keep an eye on him, I swear it!!"

Vegeta scoffed. "Keep an eye on him? Don't make me laugh. What can a powerless fool like you do?"

Goku watched in silence until now. "Go ahead and heal Buu, Dende," he decided.

"What?!" the Prince questioned.

"Did Buu hit you too hard or something? There's no way we should let him live!" Tiya glared.

Goku calmly assured them. "It'll be fine. If it weren't for these two, we'd be dead, isn't that right?"

Vegeta and Tiya had this fact, as Goku wasn't wrong. Those two were the unlikely heroes in this battle.

"Fine. I don't give a damn," Vegeta succumbed.

"Whatever. But if he does something bad, I'm coming after him!" Tiya promised.

"Oh thank you, thank you!!" Hercule exclaimed in relief.

Goku smiled. "Alright. Once Buu's all healed up, let's head back to Earth."

~~

"Uh so, this is Videl."

Kusuke smiled as Gohan introduced him to Videl, the young lady who had blackmailed him and forced him to teach her how to fly along with entering the World Martial Arts Tournament. Not to mention, who was the daughter of Hercule Satan, the supposed savior of the Earth.