EP. 16 - Gotenks VS Nikka

"You're short."

"Huh?"

Nikka peered down at Gotenks. "You're short," she placed a hand on the top of his head, smirking lightly.

Gotenks glared. "Who cares? I'm still stronger than you!" he smacked her hand away.

"Are you sure about that?" she questioned, twirling a piece of straight hair nonchalantly.

"Let's fight! Right now!"

Nikka's tail curled up in excitement. "Sure," she smirked.

Piccolo was about to refute, but he figured this would be a good way to test out their fused abilities. "You'll fight on the surface. But only for a short time. We don't want to attract Majin Buu's attention yet."

"Alright, how about this?" Gotenks smirked. "The winner gets to fight Majin Buu."

"Sure," Nikka calmly agreed. "I don't think you and I could work together anyway."

"As if I'd need your help," he scoffed.

"Enough wasting time," Piccolo groaned. "Follow me."

He took off from the edge of the LookOut and dove down to Earth. The fused saiyans followed and even raced to spite the other. They quickly outsped Piccolo, leaving him taken aback by their speed and power. He hurried to follow to make sure they wouldn't get into too much trouble.

Piccolo had difficulty keeping up as the saiyans already started at each other. He stared wide-eyed at the vibrations a single punch made as their fists clashed.

Gotenks and Nikka glared at each other, trying to push back against the other's fist. When neither budged, they pulled back and eyed the other, observing closely.

"Looks like you might not be as weak as I thought," Gotenks remarked.

"Looks like you're not as stupid as I thought," Nikka retorted.

He growled and bombarded her with ki blasts. "Haaaaaaaa!"

The explosion of the blasts rumbled and hissed in a giant, stormy gray smoke. When everything settled, a panting Gotenks stared in shock as Nikka held a crimson, ki shield against his attack. There was a singular crack.

"Hm," Nikka studied the crack curiously before dropping her shield. "My turn."

She flew up higher into the air and swung down her arm, releasing an array of sliced crimson ki down at him.

Gotenks flew around to dodge, but the attacks were fast and the explosion from impact blocked his view of the rest of the attacks. He continued dodging and managed to fly up and behind her.

Nikka managed to sense him and turn around, but not in time to dodge his punch across her face. She growled and took advantage of her longer limbs, driving her knee into his stomach.

Gotenks retched but he managed to grab her leg out of spite. He grinned and began spinning her around, slowly accelerating speed.

Nikka tried to free her leg but it only made her more dizzy. She furiously accepted her fate as Gotenks finally released her, leaving her body to crash and skid against the rocky terrain.

She skid a good distance away when she finally caught her balance, digging her fingers into the ground and burying her feet to stop momentum. She growled and looked up at Gotenks' pompous face.

Gotenks smirked, floating down with crossed arms. "That all you've got?"

Nikka spit to the side and pulled back her hair. She burned with desire to beat him and anger that he already scuffed her. But, she was far from done.