Chapter 10

EN MTLNovel

Home » Holding You Into My Arms HYIMA » Chapter 10:

Holding You Into My Arms Chapter 10:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the red light flashes twice, the green light turns on.

Seeing her as usual, he was stunned again, Shen Zhan turned his head and walked forward with long legs.

"I don't know." Lin Jiayin followed, whispering.

She wanted to look at him openly, but the conditions were not allowed. She really wanted to touch the tip of his nose like he did just now. The whole school knew.

Shen Zhan didn't speak until he finished crossing the road and turned his head again: "Next time you wait for the traffic lights, remember to watch the car."

His eyebrows are still closed, but he doesn't have the frivolous smell just now.

Lin Jiayin said "um".

"Safety accidents are easy." Shen Zhan said, "eyes are like Bai Chang."

"I usually obey the traffic rules." Lin Jiayin looked at him, her voice getting smaller and smaller: "I haven't run through the red light."

Shen Zhan bluntly stated: "But you didn't have it just now, because you almost got hit by a car without it."

Lin Jiayin's voice became even smaller: "...accidentally."

Who made him look so good, she was surprised to see her.

"Accidents often happen by accident." Shen Zhan said blankly, "If I didn't hold you, now your head may be here."

He pointed to the foot and then to the other side of the road, "There are arms and legs."

The picture described was too horrible, Lin Jiayin recalled the van flying by with his eyelids, feeling abruptly afraid, and his teeth clenched his lower lip.

"Now that you are afraid?" he asked.

Lin Jiayin nodded.

"Long memory?" Shen Zhan asked again.

Lin Jiayin replied: "It's long."

Shen Zhan hooked the corner of his mouth: "Let's go if it grows."

Lin Jiayin walked for a while and ran in small steps. Her legs were not short. Compared to Shen Zhan's long legs, it took two steps to reach him.

So before taking a few steps, Shen Zhan pulled her half a meter away, and then she followed in small steps.

The cycle goes back and forth until you reach the store with keys.

"Key." Shen Zhan stretched out his hand.

Lin Jiayin took out a key from the messenger bag.

There is a key on the key ring, and the rest are all colorful accessories. The yellow-orange flower pendant is particularly eye-catching.

Two turns bigger than the key, it looks very cumbersome.

And it looks familiar.

"Do you like sunflowers?" Shen Zhan took it in his hand and looked down, then glanced down at the sunflower pin that served as a button.

"It's not a sunflower." Lin Jiayin said: "It's a sunflower."

"Is there a difference?" Shen Zhan asked, he looked like a sunflower.