Chapter 17

Shen Zhan said that he had put out the fire, and he didn't know what to put out.

Lin Jiayin sat cross-legged on the sofa with her elbows on her knees and staring at the background wall with her cheeks supported.

The corners of the mouth slowly turned upwards.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, her beauty, kissed so tenderly.

Thinking of the girl manga I watched before, it's really worse than ever.

Today's small step is a big step to defeat the big beauty.

Lin Jiayin was so shy that she couldn't help burying her face in her palm.

After a few minutes.

"Sleep." Shen Zhan came after taking a shower, wiping his hair.

Lin Jiayin raised her head and looked at him blinkingly.

"Can I sleep with you?"

Now that I have kissed, I don't want my face.

If Shen Zhan picked up the corner of his eyes, he glanced over her legs without pants, "better not."

He didn't want to take a second cold bath.

Lin Jiayin responded in a low voice, "Okay."

Shen Zhan dried his hair and walked back to the bathroom again with a towel.

"Don't forget to wash your clothes and put them in the dryer." He reminded.

"Yes." Lin Jiayin stood up, almost out of clothes tomorrow.

Shen Zhan hung up the towel and turned around: "I'm going to bed first."

Lin Jiayin: "Go to sleep, I will go to bed after I wash my clothes."

Shen Zhan nodded lightly and walked out of the bathroom.

With a gentle sound after closing the door, the room returned to quiet.

Lin Jiayin washed the clothes and waited for it to dry before entering the next room.

As she passed by Shen Zhan's room, she stood outside the door, holding her breath to listen to the sound inside.

There was no movement, he curled his lips and walked to the guest bedroom.

Lin Jiayin's living habits have always been very good, going to bed early and getting up early.

It was past 12 o'clock and she was too sleepy.

Lying on the bed and holding the quilt, Lin Jiayin quickly fell asleep.

At the same time, another bedroom is separated by a wall.

The man folded his hands behind his head, and the quilt was pulled to his chest, his head tilted, his eyes falling out of the window.

The sound of rain is getting smaller and the night is dark.

After a while, he took out the hand resting on the back of his head, slowly lowered it along the neck, and stopped when he reached the chin.

Then, the thumb pressed to the corner of the mouth.

The sweetness of strawberry chocolate seems to remain on it.

His eyebrows stretched out at this moment, and he didn't know what was thinking, and the corners of his mouth curled up like an arc.

The next morning, Lin Jiayin and Shen Zhan went out together.