Chapter 40

Tao Mo yanked away the chair and walked over, "Did you find it?"

Lin Jiayin looked at her and nodded, but she was still stuck in the open closet door.

Tao Mo seemed to want to close the closet door, pulled her forward, and pushed her with her right hand, "Then you see, go to the toilet and change."

Lin Jiayin felt something was wrong with Tao Mo, and could see that she was trying to hide some panic.

"Tao Mo." Lin Jiayin came to the door and resisted the force she pushed in. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"I...I didn't." Tao Mo said.

Taking advantage of her hesitation, Lin Jiayin raised her left hand, grabbed the chain strap and pulled the bag out.

The exquisite G chain bag fell between the two, Lin Jiayin hooked the chain with her middle finger, "Is this Zhang Zhihan's right?"

She looked into her eyes, trying to catch the dodging gaze.

Tao Mo was silent.

"This is Zhang Zhihan's." Lin Jiayin said. She took out her mobile phone and clicked on the picture of the notice for comparison.

Exactly the same.

Lin Jiayin raised her head to look at her, Tao Mo did not speak, his eyes were on the ground, and his lips were tightly pressed.

Time seemed to have stagnated, and the atmosphere became a little depressing.

After a while.

Lin Jiayin picked up the bag and handed it to her, "You can give it back to her, and I will forgive you."

Tao Mo did not move, still maintaining his original posture.

The notebook is still playing Korean dramas, and the voice of the protagonist is cheerful and relaxed.

"Tao Mo." Lin Jiayin rarely talks to people in this flat tone.

She was sad, Tao Mo shouldn't be like this.

Tao Mo finally raised her head. She plucked up the courage to look at Lin Jiayin, and said hopefully: "Don't you say no one will know, no one sees me take the bag, and the monitoring outside the dance room has long since broken! Really! Yes, Lin Jiayin, as long as you don't say it, no one will know, no one knows."

Lin Jiayin stared at her with a disappointed expression.

"Zhang Zhihan's family is so rich and won't care about this bag. I won't be able to find it for two days." Tao Mo said, "A bag is nothing to her, so she dropped one with us. The same pen for a few dollars!"

"This is not right." Lin Jiayin shook her head, "What you said is not right at all."

"No?" Tao Mo took a step back, sat back in the chair, raised his chin and looked at Lin Jiayin: "Then how do I return it? How do I return it now? How should I tell her?"

Lin Jiayin: "Tell the truth."

"Say I stole her bag?" Tao Mo asked.

Tao Mo retracted her gaze, not knowing where she was looking, her eyes were empty, "I didn't think about taking her bag, so I just saw it, and it was blocked behind the yoga mat."

She didn't know why she took it so obsessively, she admitted that she was a bit vain, but she would never do such shameless things.

Perhaps it was because Liu Nana mocked her when she changed her clothes in the toilet in the afternoon, perhaps because she thought of the thousands of dollars she spent on impulsive payment, or she simply wanted to hide this bag.