Chapter 13

The woman finally apologized by pressing on the head of the bear child.

Lin Jiayin walked to the bear child, squatted down and gently said, "It's okay, remember not to run around in the supermarket next time."

The bear child replied sadly: "I see."

Lin Jiayin stood up, and the child Xiong said, "I want you to control it."

Lin Jiayin didn't see it, and Shen Zhan saw clearly, "My child, do you really want to be beaten?"

The bear kid immediately hid behind his mother.

The middle-aged woman opened her mouth and saw that Shen Zhan really wanted to beat her son. She glared at her and took her son and hurried away.

Lin Jiayin looked at him: "You are so fierce."

"Fierce?" Shen Zhan snorted lightly, "I even wanted to **** him together."

"..." Lin Jiayin took a step back reflexively.

This scared action made Shen Zhan smile.

Shen Zhan: "I don't hit women."

"That's it." Lin Jiayin nodded and moved to him again.

"What? I look like a woman hitting a woman?" Shen Zhan narrowed his eyes.

Lin Jiayin shook her head: "It's not like...but you were really, fierce just now."

Shen Zhan pursed his lower lip and looked at her stomach, "I really didn't bump into it?"

"Really not." Lin Jiayin pressed her abdomen, "It doesn't hurt."

"Go." Shen Zhan pushed the cart, took a long leg, and walked forward.

After leaving Carrefour, the two went to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

On the car back, Shen Zhan asked her: "Where to go back?"

Where are you going back? This means asking her whether to go to Senhe or not?

Lin Jiayin thought for a while, then asked him, "Where do you think I should go back?"

Of course she wanted to go to Senhe.

At the red light ahead, Shen Zhan's slender arms were placed on the steering wheel, and he turned his head: "What do you say, why do I hear something wrong."

"Is there?" Lin Jiayin grabbed her hair, looked out the window, concealing her embarrassment.

The green light comes on and the car starts.

Yu Guangli Shen Zhan was not looking at her.

Lin Jiayin whispered dullly: "You just said I was a girlfriend."

"Ok."

"That's right?" Lin Jiayin was suddenly lost.

No matter how stupid she is, she understands that she and Shen Zhan are not really boyfriends and girlfriends.

Today was the first time he heard the words "my girlfriend" from him. After being happy, he suddenly felt lost.

I seem to want too much. At first, I thought I could talk to him. After I talked, I wanted to be his girlfriend. After I became a girlfriend, I became more greedy.

But it doesn't matter, one step at a time.

There will always be a fruitful day.

Not persisting and not giving up is her life motto of Lin Jiayin!

Lin Jiayin's mood suddenly brightened again, and she made a natural gesture of cheering.

"What do you want me to say?" Shen Zhan asked casually, and Yu Guang glanced at her stupid cheering action and couldn't hold back her lower lip.