Chapter 42

Shen Zhan just stood in front of her blocking the door, hugging his arms.

The loose white T-shirt paired with dark red fine grid slacks made him look very casual and casual.

The two were very close. She saw his long eyelashes, high nose bridge, slightly open **** lips, and beautiful chin slightly raised...Fortunately, he changed into his pajamas and didn't have any more Wear a bath towel.

Even if Lin Jiayin's EQ and IQ are below the horizontal line, she has lived for 20 years at any rate. Besides, she has experience selling pornographic films. She doesn't believe it if she doesn't know anything.

Putting aside the double inner hook and the outside, she didn't look at Peach Blossom's eyes, which clearly showed a slight smile, and she didn't listen to the sentence just now, she felt that she could still bear it.

The problem is that she watched and listened.

Then he blushed, his ears reddened, and his heart beat faster and pounding like he was about to jump to the ceiling.

Lin Jiayin squeezed her hand hanging on the side of her leg unconsciously, and glanced at the ceiling.

"Huh?" Shen Zhan smiled with his arms, "Where do you look?"

Lin Jiayin immediately retracted his gaze, this time his gaze fell on the doorknob behind him.

Shy, nervous, flustered, happy, even a little excited, it is not clear which emotions are the most, all of them are intertwined, and they are set off like fireworks in her temporarily stopped brain.

Shen Zhan looked at her, she looked at the doorknob.

After the atmosphere was ambiguously quiet for a while, Shen Zhan straightened his legs, and his back leaning on the door also slowly straightened.

"I'll be more direct." He said.

"Huh?" Lin Jiayin looked up.

At the moment of raising his head, Shen Zhan bent down, wrapped one hand around her back, and one hand through her slender calf. He picked her up easily, hugged her horizontally, and walked to the opposite door.

The temperature of the skin of the arm that was clinging to it spreads from the calf to the top, until the limbs and limbs, which almost burned her whole person.

"It's summer now." Lin Jiayin whispered.

"What's wrong in summer?" Shen Zhan opened the door with the hand supporting her back.

Lin Jiayin replied: "...I don't need an electric blanket."

She didn't know what she was trying to say, anyway, her mind was dizzy and her ears were buzzing.

She could smell the faint fragrance of coconut on Shen Zhan's clothes, could hear the pounding sound of his heart, and could also feel the hot and scorching breath he exudes.

These are constantly sweeping in, wrapping her in his world and can't breathe.

"But brother is cold." Shen Zhan thought for a while, and made a voice from his chest tightness, "I need a little sun to warm it up."

"How come you are a big brother?" Lin Jiayin looked at the bed close at hand, her heart tight.

Shen Zhan hugged her and walked over: "Don't you call your brother even father."

"Do you have a nickname?" Lin Jiayin looked at him and asked.

Shen Zhan put her on the bed.

"Xiao Zhan?" Lin Jiayin remembered how her aunt called him.