Chapter 39

"How bad it is." Shen Zhan raised his eyes and approached her step by step.

Lin Jiayin was forced to retreat by him and back to the edge of the bed.

One did not pay attention and fell straight down.

Shen Zhan didn't even push, and he just lay on the bed.

He looked at him in panic, panting with nervousness.

"Don't you!" Lin Jiayin said anxiously.

"What shall I do?" Shen Zhan asked amusedly.

"Don't mess around!" Lin Jiayin said.

Shen Zhan walked to the bed and stopped, her peachy eyes narrowed and looked at her playfully.

After Lin Jiayin fell on the bed, her mind was completely clear and empty, and her thin legs were hanging apart.

Fortunately, she wore a longer skirt today, cut at the calf, even if she was lying flat, she did not shrink her knees.

Shen Zhan's left leg was inserted in, and her knee was pressed against the edge of the bed. With her panicked expression, she put her right hand on her waist and slowly bent down.

The picture is very restrictive, with men on top of women, and Shen Zhan's upper body is lying on her.

Lin Jiayin's breath became heavier and her breathing frequency became faster.

Her eyes were wide open, and the soft light shone from above her head, and she could clearly see herself from his amber pupils.

Shen Zhan stared at her two thin, rosy lips, her apple slid up and down.

Lin Jiayin's breathing was stagnant.

"Will you be my good girlfriend?" he said under his throat.

Lin Jiayin blinked, "It's less than 24 hours since you told me to chase me well."

"Oh." Shen Zhan lifted up, and the warm breath didn't hit her face, Lin Jiayin breathed a sigh of relief.

But soon, he pressed it down again, closer than before.

The tip of the nose is almost touching the tip of the nose.

"Life is like a year, 24 years have passed for me," Shen Zhan said.

"..."

This sentence successfully choked Lin Jiayin, she was not Shen Zhan's opponent at all.

Shen Zhan said solemnly: "If you are not a girlfriend, you can't move your feet, you can't eat just by looking."

Looking across her lips, Lin Jiayin could feel the lips burning.

"But I can't help it anymore, I want to take a bite." Shen Zhan said plainly.

Lin Jiayin dodged and glanced aside. After a second of ideological struggle, she stretched out her hand and pushed Shen Zhan away, struggling to sit up.

The body was only raised halfway, and when it was tilted at a 45-degree angle, Shen Zhan hooked her lips and gently pushed her shoulder.

Lin Jiayin fell down again gorgeously, lying on the bed like a small fish on a sticky board.

Shen Zhan covered himself and pressed down, not only that, but his leg was also pressed against the knee that was trying to struggle.

"What to do? The more you struggle, the more I want to bite." He said in a daze.

Lin Jiayin covered her eyes, did not look at his charming pupils, and shook her head: "No, you can't move without being a girlfriend. I haven't promised you yet."