Chapter 33

Lin Jiayin touched her left hand, it was empty, and she tilted her head to look at--

He is not watching a movie.

The slender five fingers encircle the body of the coke cup, the joints are cold and white, like a jade work of art.

With his eyelids drooping, half of his exposed eyes stared at the straw thoughtfully.

Lin Jiayin didn't know what he was looking at.

Maybe I want to drink Coke, but I hate sharing a straw with others.

Lin Jiayin curled her lips.

However, his actions in the next scene surprised her.

His flimsy lips opened slightly, and he hooked his head.

The light reflected by the screen hits his tall nose, slanting a bright white light and shadow, making his lips rosy and gorgeous.

Lin Jiayin withdrew his gaze in time.

The movie was staged to the scariest part of the scene, and there were screams.

But her mind is full of pictures of him holding the straw she bit.

The ear tips are so red.

"..."

Lin Jiayin thought that she should be the first person to blush after watching ghost movies.

Shen Zhan felt that he was not only mentally ill, but also extremely ill.

The correct way should be to open the lid, but he did not do so.

Instead, he squeezed the straw and sucked little by little, feeling the tingling sensation of tiny bubbles blooming on the tip of the tongue.

Suddenly I realized that Coke was quite good.

After watching the movie, the two walked out of Joy City with their own minds.

Shen Zhan's eyes fell on the clean floor-to-ceiling glass wall on the opposite street, and the brightly lit shop asked: "Do you want to eat ice cream?"

Lin Jiayin also saw it.

It's Haagen-Dazs.

She hadn't eaten it, and wanted to eat it, because the cheapest ball cost dozens of dollars and regressed.

"Let's go." Shen Zhan saw her reluctant gaze, and took her hand before she refused.

"Let's eat DQ." Lin Jiayin looked at the small store that looked a little shabby in comparison with the Haagen-Dazs flagship store. .

DQ is also delicious, but the price is also expensive, but much cheaper than Haagen-Dazs.

Although Lin Jiayin is very poor, but occasionally greedy will go to the DQ at the main entrance of the school to buy a small cup of blizzard.

"No need to save money for me." Shen Zhan said seriously: "No need."

He is not a poor boy.

Lin Jiayin thought for a while and said, "I'll buy you DQ."

"Because you invited me to watch a movie." She explained.

Shen Zhan snorted lightly.

"How about a cup of snowstorm for one person?" Lin Jiayin asked with a smile.

He replied faintly: "Not very good."

"Then I will ask you to eat Haagen-Dazs." Lin Jiayin touched her nose and began to feel distressed about the balance in her WeChat wallet.