Chapter 20

Shen Zhan paused, then walked past them.

Lin Jiayin turned to look as he brushed.

Qi Zheng turned his head: "Let's go in... see Shen Zhan?"

Lin Jiayin turned her head quickly and hurriedly explained: "No."

"Then you are looking at the air?" Qi Zheng also turned his head, there is really nothing to see except Shen Zhan's back.

Lin Jiayin's performance is like this place has no silver three hundred taels.

"I remember Tao Mo said you have a boyfriend." Qi Zheng raised his eyebrows.

Lin Jiayin nodded.

Qi Zheng sighed: "If you have one, don't derail yourself."

Lin Jiayin shook her head quickly: "I don't have one."

"No? Oh, if there isn't, there won't be." Qi Zheng turned his head to look, and he met Shen Zhan who turned his head at the same time, and murmured: "What is he looking at us for?"

Upon hearing this, Lin Jiayin turned her head.

Only Shen Zhan's sloppy back was seen.

"Go in." Qi Zheng opened the door.

Lin Jiayin followed him into the laboratory.

The laboratory is not too big. There is a large table in the middle with many instruments on it. There are small tables side by side around it, and there are five or six people sitting scattered.

Everyone was immersed in their own things, and no one looked up at the sound.

Qi Zheng looked around, found the familiar figure, walked over and patted him on the shoulder.

"Fuck me." Lin Qingxuan was taken aback, and the soldering pen almost got his hand.

"Sorry." Qi Zheng scratched his head, apologizing casually.

Lin Qingxuan turned off the power with a patter, put the pen back, and roared loudly: "Are you trying to burn me?!"

The temperature of the soldering pen is extremely high, and Lin Qingxuan seems to be able to smell the burnt meat.

"What good is it for me to burn you?" Qi Zheng frowned, "Give you a wreath? Wouldn't it be a waste of my money."

"My day, are you still human or not?"

Qi Zheng pushed him back to sit in the chair: "Don't be angry, be angry and give place to the devil."

Lin Qingxuan was unable to move when he pressed it, so he only raised his chin and stared at him: "You came to the laboratory to **** me when you were full?"

Qi Zheng chuckles and laughs: "I'm **** you? Young Master Lin, are you embarrassing yourself."

Lin Qingxuan asked: "Why are you here?"

Qi Zheng looked around: "borrow an instrument to use."

The Science and Technology Laboratory has all kinds of equipment, Lin Qingxuan asked, "What kind of equipment?"

"Sensor." Qi Zheng pointed to the corner of the desktop.

"Why do you want it?" Lin Qingxuan was puzzled.

Qi Zheng was unhappy: "Why do you teach so much nonsense?"

"Teach people?" Lin Qingxuan was puzzled, but when he turned his head and saw Lin Jiayin standing behind him to the left, he was taken aback.

Fuck.

Isn't this a little fool who has an unknown relationship with Shen Zhan?

Why did you go with Qi Zheng?