Chapter 24

"Teach me by the way?" Qi Zheng was taken aback for a moment and pointed to his chest.

Shen Zhan nodded slightly: "Yeah."

Incredible.

The expression on Qi Zheng's face is ever-changing.

The next sentence made Qi Zheng even more dazed.

"Thank you for being so cooking and thinking about teaching her." Shen Zhan said seriously, with a subtle smile on his face.

Qi Zheng forcefully pretended to be calm: "No, I will."

"Oh." Shen Zhan thoughtfully looked at the instrument that the two had been playing for a long time, "This is a filter."

Lin Jiayin: "Ah."

Qi Zheng scratched his hair awkwardly.

Shen Zhan pointed his finger at the other one: "This is the function signal generator."

Lin Jiayin couldn't help but laughed quietly.

"Don't laugh." Qi Zheng turned his head and said seriously.

Lin Jiayin nodded.

Shen Zhan carried the instrument with one hand and began to explain.

He spoke very basic, but very detailed. Various parameters are explained one by one, including some problems that may be encountered during debugging and their causes and solutions.

Lin Jiayin and Qi Zheng are like two well-behaved babies, sitting upright, with their hands overlapped on the table, asking some very mentally handicapped questions from time to time.

Facts have proved that Qi Zheng is much smarter than Lin Jiayin.

After two times, Qi Zheng basically mastered it, and Lin Jiayin was still dizzy.

What sine wave, triangle wave, square wave, sawtooth wave...frequency, amplitude, polarization...

Each button has several functions, and the effect of pressing first and pressing later is different.

Lin Jiayin scratched her face, sighed, and looked at Shen Zhan innocently.

"Senior Shen, can you come and help me find bugs?" Zhu Xiaomei turned her head, her brows clenched, she seemed to be tortured crazy by the program, "I'm going to die."

"Do it yourself, I'll go and help Xiaomei." Shen Zhan got up.

Lin Jiayin nodded: "Okay."

She looked back attentively from the first boot button.

Qi Zheng stared at her for several seconds, and then asked, "Your boyfriend is Shen Zhan."

It is not a question, but the tone of the statement.

Lin Jiayin raised her head quickly, her teeth biting her lower lip, her expression flustered.

"Why are you so nervous?" Qi Zheng smiled inexplicably, "I won't fight you."

Now, let's be honest.

Lin Jiayin nodded, looked around and whispered: "Yes."

Qi Zheng sighed: "No wonder."

"Huh?" Lin Jiayin said.

Qi Zheng looked around like she did just now, "Do you think everyone doesn't know?"

Lin Jiayin blinked.

"Everyone is not blind." Qi Zheng said, "It is an individual who can see that the relationship between you and him is not simple."