Chapter 44

"What do you want to eat?" Shen Zhan asked her halfway.

Lin Jiayin turned her head too far: "I do whatever, what do you want to eat?"

Shen Zhan chuckled, "Isn't I asking you."

"Yes, but I'm asking you now." Lin Jiayin blinked.

"I can do it." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin looked at him: "Me too."

"Speak like me." Shen Zhan smiled.

Lin Jiayin also laughed: "Just follow your talk."

Shen Zhan snapped a flick on her head, "I'm good at it."

"Don't play me, the more you play, the more stupid you will be." Lin Jiayin rubbed his forehead. In fact, he touched it lightly without any effort.

"It hurts?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin nodded with her mouth flat.

"Then brother rubbed it?" Shen Zhan raised his eyebrows.

Lin Jiayin put down her hand and sang her cheeks proudly and said, "No! Yes!"

Shen Zhan smiled and took her wrist to move forward.

The large tracts of sunlight are shining on the body warm, and the coming and going students pass by. In front of them is the shade of the whirling trees, which is the way to have lunch hand in hand.

Lin Jiayin thinks that the weather today is really good, even if there is no sun, even if there are dark clouds, even if there is a sudden heavy rain, the weather is good, because Shen Zhan is beside her, holding her hand, and all those in love Like a couple, go for a lunch that belongs only to the time of the two.

"Do you want beef rice noodles?" Shen Zhan asked her when she stood in front of the store.

Lin Jiayin nodded, "I can't be picky eaters."

"Well, it's very easy to feed." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin took a look at him and wailed, "I want to add beef."

"You can add a hundred servings," Shen Zhan said. "Eat it into a big sun to warm the bed."

"...Shameless." Lin Jiayin whispered while curling her head.

Shen Zhan retorted solemnly, "When it comes to you, it's not shameless or faceless at all."

"..."

Lin Jiayin grabbed his palm with her finger.

"Noodles or noodles? Large bowls or small bowls?" The miscellaneous aunt hurried to a table of leftover noodle soup from the guests, and took out a rag from her bib and wiped it twice, "Just sit here."

Lin Jiayin and Shen Zhan sat down face to face. The rice noodle shop was small and there were only two fronts. There are not many students before get out of class is over.

Lin Jiayin turned her head and looked at the dish list posted on the wall, entangled whether to eat noodles or rice noodles, she wanted to eat noodles and rice noodles... The miscellaneous aunt stood and waited for a while, and couldn't help asking again: "Eat rice flour?"

Lin Jiayin hesitated and nodded, "Small bowl, add beef."

"What about you handsome guy?" The auntie who was a handyman looked at Shen Zhan.

"Jianjiang noodles, big bowl." Shen Zhan said.

"Do you want to add meat?" the aunt asked.

Shen Zhan said: "Plus."