Chapter 56

On Thursday morning, the sun had just risen, and the brilliant morning light shone on Lin Jiayin.

Sit on the back seat of the bicycle as usual, holding Shen Zhan's waist and forehead against his back.

The whistling sound in my ears.

"Hurry up, you will be late." Lin Jiayin poked his head out of his waist.

"Blam me?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin sighed lightly, "Blame me."

"What happens when I'm late?" Shen Zhan asked.

"It's not that much," Lin Jiayin tightened his hand around his waist, "then sent off."

Shen Zhan asked her, "Will you still be in bed tomorrow?"

"It's not bad..." Lin Jiayin whispered.

Shen Zhan smiled and accelerated the pedaling frequency under his feet.

Fortunately, there were three minutes before class, and Shen Zhan smoothly sent her to the door of the dance room.

"I will come to the laboratory to see you after class." Lin Jiayin said.

Shen Zhan handed her the bag slung over her shoulder: "If you want something delicious, go straight after class, send me a WeChat message, and I will come to you."

"Good." Lin Jiayin took the bag and ran to the dance room.

Shen Zhan couldn't help but smiled as she watched her running wildly clutching Bao Bao.

The morning is all skill classes.

During the break, Wang Yizhen called her to the office.

"The index is down," Wang Yizhen pointed at the file on the table, "You are in the primary election in the courtyard, and the other two are in ballet class."

Lin Jiayin blinked.

"Don't want to go?" Wang Yizhen raised her eyebrows.

Lin Jiayin shook her head, "No."

"If you want to go, prepare well, and take the assessment next week at the latest." Wang Yizhen said.

Lin Jiayin nodded, and when she walked out of the office, she thought of talking to Shen Zhan for lunch.

Three months, not long, right?

Not long, Lin Jiayin comforted herself.

But it was still long, she broke her hands and counted, and it will take 90 days to not see Shen Zhan.

But we can be together again in three months.

Compared to last semester's troubles, Lin Jiayin has more confidence in this relationship.

She took the necklace out of the collar, rubbed the S&L engraved on the back of the little sun pendant with her thumb, curled her lips and smiled.

Lin Jiayin loves to dance, and every time she goes to class, she feels that time is passing by.

But today is very long. She kept staring at the clock hanging on the wall and was criticized by her teacher by name.

Finally to the end of get out of class, Lin Jiayin rushed to the locker room to change clothes first, and ran out of school after the change.

Sending WeChat while running, the second Xiaochao shop outside Xiyimen is waiting for you, what do you want to eat?

When Lin Jiayin ran to the west gate with a distance of more than ten meters, he stopped. There were crowds in front of him.