Chapter 12

Holding the white rabbit doll in his hand, Shen Zhan was inexplicably embarrassed. He pulled the rabbit ears with a funny tone, "Why am I uncomfortable?"

Lin Jiayin looked at him and was silent for two seconds, with an unusually obvious expression on her face——

Stop trying, I know you are uncomfortable.

"Speak." Shen Zhan lowered his eyebrows, his voice lazily, with an inquiring into the end.

Lin Jiayin choked, her tone was a bit irritating: "Do you really want me to tell?"

Shen Zhan nodded.

Lin Jiayin: "Then I said it."

Shen Zhan: "Yeah."

"You, nineteen coins." Lin Jiayin pointed to herself, "I, one coin."

Shen Zhan said flatly "Oh".

"I caught the rabbit." Lin Jiayin looked at him pitifully and continued: "And you didn't, no, you caught it, you caught—"

She imitated the doll machine and grabbed her chest, "Air!"

Shen Zhan: "..."

"But I have given it to you." Lin Jiayin poked the rabbit's cheek, "It was you caught it, it has nothing to do with me."

"So don't be uncomfortable." Lin Jiayin smiled sweetly at him.

"Then I have to thank you?"

Shen Zhan also slowly raised the corners of his mouth and returned her with a reluctant smile.

Lin Jiayin scratched her cheek and said shyly, "No need."

"Don't thank you?" Shen Zhan raised his eyebrows.

Lin Jiayin's rattle shook his head.

Shen Zhan touched his hand in his pocket: "You don't need to thank you, then please have candy."

"sugar?"

Lin Jiayin was puzzled, Shen Zhan didn't like sugar, and would never bring sugar with him.

Shen Zhan stretched out his hand in front of her, spreading his five fingers.

In the palm of the palm lies a piece of cuboid candy, wrapped in pink tin foil.

chocolate!

Still her favorite strawberry flavor.

But joy was soon overwhelmed by the familiar wrapping paper.

"You didn't eat it?" Lin Jiayin asked him. This was obviously the strawberry flavor piece that she secretly put on his desk this morning in the lab class.

There are three pieces, vanilla, milk and strawberry.

She struggled for a long time whether to save the strawberry-flavored chocolate to herself, but fearing that Shen Zhan would not have enough to eat, she gave him all three.

"I didn't eat it." Shen Zhan chuckled lightly, putting the candy in her palm, "Now I invite you to eat."

Lin Jiayin pursed her lower lip, raised her hand in the air, and took it back in a while.

"What?" Shen Zhan asked: "Don't want to eat?"

Lin Jiayin looked up at him again for a while, and thoughtfully said: "But this was originally mine." How could it be counted?

Shen Zhan: "Isn't it mine that you put on my table?"

Lin Jiayin paused before taking the sugar.

Although it is true, it is strange to think about it.