Chapter 21

Lin Jiayin and Shen Zhan returned to Senhe.

As soon as the door opened, Shen Zhan walked in first, placed the oscilloscope on the cabinet, and then turned around.

Lin Jiayin was bending over and taking off her shoes, changed her shoes and straightened up.

As soon as he looked up, he met Shen Zhan.

The ends of his eyes were slightly raised, and the light above his head glowed warm yellow, making his hair a chestnut.

He was born with affectionate eyebrows, and stared at her directly at this moment, ambiguous and stubborn.

Lin Jiayin was at a loss.

Shen Zhan lowered his eyebrows slightly, and took a step forward. Lin Jiayin subconsciously took a step back and looked up at him in fear.

He leaned slightly and suddenly raised his hand to bend his elbow to prop on the door.

Lin Jiayin stepped back and reached the door.

He raised his eyebrows, his peachy eyes loomed, but he felt a little oppressive.

"Find Qi Zhengjiao you?"

Lin Jiayin nodded, then shook her head, "I--"

"I'm very upset." Shen Zhan lowered his head, breathing on her face.

The two were close at hand, and the surrounding atmosphere became ambiguous.

Lin Jiayin shrank her neck, folded her hands behind her waist like a criticized elementary school student, pursing the corners of her mouth, her cheeks flushed.

Shen Zhan just looked at her with a smile on his brows.

Lin Jiayin couldn't stand it anymore, and wanted to explain, her rosy lips rubbed up and down, and Shen Zhan's gaze moved from under her shiny eyes to her lips.

"I asked you, you said you are not free." Lin Jiayin retorted in a low voice.

Of course she hoped that Shen Zhan taught her, but he had no time, so she had to find Qizheng.

Shen Zhan straightened his hand slightly, leaving a certain amount of space for the two of them: "I'm not free."

Lin Jiayin nodded: "I have no time to find Qizheng."

"What did he teach you?" Shen Zhan asked.

Lin Jiayin smiled at him: "A lot, a lot."

The bright smile is very dazzling.

Shen Zhan raised his eyelids: "Are you smiling like this to everyone."

"Huh?" After reacting, Lin Jiayin's little chicken nodded, and her mother said to be a girl who loves to laugh.

Shen Zhan bent his elbows again, lowered his head to meet her eyes, "Qizheng smiles like this?"

The warm breath fell on her eyes, causing her long eyelashes to tremble slightly.

Qi Zheng is very nice, approachable and can tell jokes.

Lin Jiayin nodded heavily, "Qi Zhenghe--"

The latter words were blocked by Shen Zhan.

Pry open the teeth, drive straight in, the aggressive kiss is not as gentle as last time.

Lin Jiayin stared wide, leaning against the door, staring at him in a daze.

While Shen Zhan closed his eyes lightly, his eyes seemed to have their own earth-toned eye makeup, looking focused and affectionate.

"Seriously." His voice was a bit heavy and biased, with a trace of dissatisfaction with Lin Jiayin's lack of concentration.