Chapter 11

"What else do you want to do?" Shen Zhan walked over and sat down.

He had just woken up, with broken hair slumped in front of his forehead, sleepy eyes, half-draft eyelids, and a shallow wrinkle appeared.

Lin Jiayin moved aside, speaking too boldly, not daring to look at him, her eyes fell on Xiao Hei.

Sorry.

Shen Zhan took off his hair, and the corners of the people in the corner of the light were pursed. He chuckled, "Don't dare to say it?"

Lin Jiayin said "um".

Shen Zhan twitched the corners of her mouth, wondering if she was in a better mood after waking up, and started to tease her with interest: "Want to lift my quilt?"

Lin Jiayin paused and nodded.

Kind of honesty.

Shen Zhan smiled: "Then take my clothes?"

Outside of Guangli, Lin Jiayin's head was almost as low as Xiao Hei.

"A little bit." Lin Jiayin told the truth.

"..." Shen Zhan paused for a while, thinking about what to pick up.

Shen Zhan: "It's actually unnecessary."

Shen Zhan: "I am used to sleeping naked"

After a few seconds of silence.

"Huh?" Lin Jiayin raised her head and blushed naturally when she thought of the picture.

Thinking of the HS resources Lin Jiayin sent him by mistake before.

Shen Zhan asked: "So what are you thinking about all day?"

"..." Lin Jiayin couldn't answer these words.

She thought a lot.

Handle, kiss, hug and lift high, and...

Then his face turned red, and his ears turned red.

Xiao Hei meowed under his feet, and stretched out his two front paws to embrace his ankle.

Shen Zhan leaned over to smooth the hair.

Just two or three times, the hand left.

Xiao Hei screamed louder, as if eagerly dissatisfied.

Shen Zhan ignored it any more, but put his neck aside instead.

Indifferent attitude.

"Probably what Xiao Hei is thinking..." Lin Jiayin glanced at Xiao Hei who ran over and hugged Shen Zhan's legs, and then secretly looked at Shen Zhan, "I was thinking about something."

Shen Zhan turned his head: "Shun Mao?"

Look up.

His pupils were still gleaming in the dim light, and the half-flooded eyelids were gradually lifted up while waking up. The double eyelids were extremely deep, like a black line carved out, but the narrow and long tails of the eyes slightly upward. Pick, the end of the thread fades.

"..."

"More than--" Lin Jiayin opened her lips, and made a prolonged ending after trying to figure out his expression, "right?"

He smiled swiftly, his brows open.

Then return to indifference: "It's public."

Lin Jiayin was stunned for a moment. She had never studied Xiao Hei's gender, because Chen Zhan did not stick to her, and the default was a magnetic cat.