Chapter 30

Uncle security led a mighty group of people to the Academic Affairs Office.

From time to time along the way, I looked back and counted the number of people, for fear of who would escape halfway.

The gazes of the students made Lin Jiayin feel that they were like animals on display. The corners of her mouth were drooping and squeezed into a straight line.

Fortunately, Shen Zhan has been holding her, no matter how much she looks at, she is fearless.

There is only one teacher on duty in the Academic Affairs Office.

He is about forty years old and slightly bald, but this does not prevent him from developing sharp eyes in dealing with student disputes over the years.

Under the dazzling incandescent light, there was a sharp light.

"What's the matter?" He knuckles twice on the table.

The uncle security guard stepped forward and answered: "Teacher Zhao, fight."

His gaze swept over and fell on Lin Qingxuan: "You lied to me for nothing! I am so easy to be fooled?" He laughed, "I don't want to think about how I became the captain of the security team!"

"..."

Lin Qingxuan curled his lips silently.

"Group fight?" Zhao Gang stood up, walked up to them with his back, his eyes swept one by one.

No one answered him, and the office of the Academic Affairs Office was so quiet that you could hear the hand of the wall clock moving.

"Who beat who?" Zhao Gang asked again.

Lin Jiayin and Shen Zhan stood side by side, Qi Zheng and Lin Qingxuan were next to each other, all four were on the same side.

And Lu Zhicheng stood alone on the opposite side.

Zhao Gang glanced back and forth twice, his expression suddenly became serious: "One dozen four?"

"Not really." Lin Qingxuan retorted.

Zhao Gang glared at him and walked to Lu Zhicheng.

Originally, his cheeks were sunken, and his whole person was like a thin bamboo pole. Now the corner of his right eye is black and the corner of his mouth is covered with dried blood.

The appearance is even more flustered.

"Who beat you?" Zhao Gang asked.

Lu Zhicheng kept staring at the opposite wall, even if the teacher asked questions, he stared at the wall.

"Is it him?" Zhao Gang pointed his finger.

Girls are unlikely, only the rightmost of the three boys has a wound on his face.

Scratches less than 3cm, exuding fine blood beads.

He has his right hand in his pocket, and his left hand is holding the girl with her head hooked beside him, standing with uneven shoulders.

The expression is also extremely bland.

This attitude of not paying attention to the Academic Affairs Office and the teacher made Zhao Gang very angry.

"Is it the one you beat?"

Shen Zhan raised his eyelids and answered "yes" lazily.

"You two, come here!" Zhao Gang walked back to his seat and sat down.

Lin Jiayin raised her head to look at Shen Zhan, Shen Zhan's five fingers squeezed her soft hand lightly, indicating not to worry.

Then let go and walk over.