Chapter 38

The house of Shen Zhan's house is a bit scary. Entering from the first courtyard gate, the field of vision is wide, and a large green lawn is in front of you.

Go further, you have to go up the stairs.

There are two huge pots of evergreen trees on both sides of the stairs. On the left hand is a pergola covered with green plants, and on the right is a mountain-view pool with several small red carps swimming around.

It was Zhang Ma who came to open the door.

He was a little older, with his hair all over his head meticulously, and a white apron around his waist.

She smiled at herself first, then moved her gaze to Shen Zhan's face, "Xiao Zhan hasn't come back for a long time, your mother is so happy today."

"Is it Shen Zhan?" A voice came from the kitchen.

Mom Zhang turned her head and opened her voice in response: "Yes--"

Lin Jiayin timidly followed Shen Zhan and entered the door. Zhang Ma took out a pair of brand-new pink slippers from the shoe cabinet: "Your Aunt Tang bought them for you."

"Huh?" Lin Jiayin was a little frightened.

At this time, a rush of slippers whispered from far to near.

"Sister is here!" Tang Ye came over and took her hand. She carried a pure white paper bag in her hand at the same time. The logo was a black swan.

Lin Jiayin handed it to her: "A little bit of heart, I hope Auntie likes it."

"I like it! Of course I like it! But don't buy gifts next time, it looks rusty!" Tang Ye cast his mouth, but he was happy.

Tang Ye enthusiastically took Lin Jiayin to the living room, and Shen Zhan lazily followed behind him.

Mother Zhang brought a plate of fruits, Tang Ye held her hand to talk to her and fed her the fruit with a silver fork. Lin Jiayin's enthusiasm was bewildered.

She had an inexplicable feeling that an aunt was taking her daughter.

On the side, Shen Zhan was lying on the sofa, looking down at the phone.

After a while, he raised his eyelids, "Mom, don't you frighten people, is there a way?"

Tang Ye squinted at him and continued to chat with Lin Jiayin. If Zhang Ma asked her if she could still do the pearl shrimp, the two would be able to talk to nothing.

Lin Jiayin wanted to follow her to help, Tang Ye pushed her to sit on the sofa, "Don't worry, you won't want to enter the kitchen when you enter the house later."

Lin Jiayin: "..."

Tang Ye saw her face suddenly reddened, and thought it was especially funny, "If you feel bored, let your brother take you to his bedroom for a while."

"Brother's bedroom." Tang Ye raised his eyebrows, as if suggesting something.

Shen Zhan put down his phone and glanced at Tang Ye.

Mom is boring enough.

"Let's go." Shen Zhan stood up.

Lin Jiayin bit her lip and nodded.

"I'll call you after dinner," Tang Ye said.

Shen Zhan walked forward: "I see."

Shen Zhan's bedroom is on the third floor. To be precise, the entire third floor belongs to Shen Zhan.

The display screen in the living room was as big as half a wall. Shen Zhan explained that it was used for playing games. Lin Jiayin shook his head incomprehensibly.