Chapter 19

Lin Jiayin moved aside, "Sit here."

She patted the dust on the stone, raised her face and smiled at him.

Shen Zhan walked over and sat down, wondering if it was the sunshine or Lin Jiayin's smile was too bright.

He squinted his eyes, his tone a little unhappy: "So happy?"

Lin Jiayin focused his head: "Happy! Classmate Qi is good at telling jokes."

Thinking of the joke Qi Zheng told her just now, Lin Jiayin couldn't help but giggled, still holding her belly with her hand, as if she was about to laugh and faint.

Shen Zhan didn't speak, his expression was dull.

Lin Jiayin laughed for a long time before she finished laughing, turned her head and said kindly: "It's really funny, next time I ask Qi Zheng to tell you too."

"..."

Shen Zhan's throat slipped up and down: "It's not necessary."

Seeing that he was out of interest, Lin Jiayin scorned and shut up, and continued to bow his head in the sun to listen to the song.

Fiddle with the weeds at your feet from time to time.

The sun is plentiful, and it is really warm on the body.

Shen Zhan closed his eyes halfway, and the light passed through the broken hair on his forehead, reflecting a fine and soft shadow.

"Listen to the song with me." Lin Jiayin took off the left earphone and put it into his ear while he was not paying attention.

Surprised by the singing, the sweet female voice filled Shen Zhan's entire brain.

I gently taste what you said love me

Reluctant to eat sweets that smile

I lightly tasted the portion although not much

But absorbed your love completely

I gently taste what you said love me

Still remembering the tenderness you gave

I gently tasted it and said

You have everything i like

...

The sun is warm and the singing is infinitely magnified. She is tilting her head and blinking at him. It is shining and bright.

Shen Zhan's eyebrows narrowed slightly, and the whole person became loose.

He had listened to this song several times on the side of the street.

But today I suddenly felt a little nice.

Seeing her smiling happily, the corners of Shen Zhan's mouth also inexplicably followed with a shallow arc.

Taking a look at the time, Lin Jiayin hurriedly reached out and pulled out the earplugs.

"Ah, it's almost 12 o'clock, I'm leaving."

The music stopped abruptly, and Shen Zhan frowned.

"This song is called "Sweet", you can go back and listen to it yourself." Lin Jiayin wound the earphone cord into a circle and put it into his trouser pocket.

Shen Zhan pulled the corner of his mouth dissatisfiedly, then stood up with his hands in his pockets, and followed her behind her shoulders unevenly.

Do not walk fast or slow, lazy.

In front of the window of the Science and Technology Lab, three people were crowded side by side in different heights.

Fu Yanzhou looked at Zhu Xiaomei: "Who!"