Chapter 60

The matter was a lot of trouble. The reporters came before the police arrived.

"This matter has a very bad influence, but..." the principal glanced at him, "the school knew about this when it took you."

Shen Zhan did not speak and continued to listen to him.

"Your father also called me." He said.

Shen Zhan remained silent.

The principal also stayed quiet for a while. He understood the specific internal situation, and put aside the truth. Now the most important thing is how to calm this matter down.

Huaqing University is the number one school in the country, and even the smallest things can put the school in the whirlpool of public opinion.

"Would you like to go home and rest for a while?" the principal asked after thinking about it.

Shen Zhan looked at him, "What will the school do?"

"Don't worry, you won't be fired." The principal thought he was worried about this.

"Will you make a statement?" Shen Zhan asked.

The principal nodded, "The official must have an explanation. The media has reported it... Now the media is moving faster and faster." He sighed, "The school and your father are doing their best to suppress."

"What do I need to do?" Shen Zhan's tone was calm.

The principal was stunned, "Don't be arrogant, I hope it won't happen again like you hit someone today."

"Can the school's official statement include the whole story?" Shen Zhan asked.

"Of course there will be the whole thing." The principal said.

Shen Zhan paused, "I mean forward and backward."

The principal was taken aback again.

"Add my transcript attached to MIT, and there are other information about Zhao Ye." Shen Zhan said.

Including Zhao Ye's alcoholism, a history of heart disease, and his own story of the wolf coming.

Come out of the principal's office.

Shen Zhan let out a long sigh of relief. It seems that there is only this and only so much he can do.

What can I do?

Put on the name of Shen Zhan and go to school forums to talk to people?

Fuck...

Shen Zhan laughed at his own thoughts.

He walked downstairs, and when he reached the second floor, he used his cell phone to check the time. It was exactly three o'clock and Lin Jiayin ended get out of class at four.

Where can I go for an hour?

As soon as I walked out of the office building, I heard a shout.

"Why are you here?" Shen Zhan turned his head, "Aren't you in class?"

"I'm afraid you will be a puppy," Lin Jiayin limped over, with a smile on her face, "The teacher asked me to go back to rest, and I will try my luck here."

Shen Zhan looked at her legs and frowned: "What's the matter with the feet?"

Lin Jiayin said: "I've gotten, I accidentally gotten up while dancing."

Seeing his worried expression, Lin Jiayin immediately said: "It's okay, it's a must-have skill for dancers.

"Also necessary skills." Shen Zhan smiled, and sat on the flower bed with her, "Let me see."