Chapter 49

After exchanging goodnight with Shen Zhan, Lin Jiayin couldn't help but cocked the corners of her mouth and hummed a song and walked back. At the end of the corridor, there was a person standing with her back facing her, and the dim glass reflected a little scarlet light.

That man is smoking.

Lin Jiayin was taken aback, no doubt Tao Mo was seen from behind.

As Shen Zhan told her, people always meet some people when they move forward, and always say goodbye to them.

Tao Mo is her only friend for many years. In the current situation, she is lying to herself if she is not sad. After being sad, she is more sighing and helpless.

From the moment Tao Mo panicked and tried to frame her, she said goodbye to her from the bottom of her heart.

Meng Yulan said she was the Virgin, but she was not. Of course she was angry, but she wouldn't slap Taomo twice as much as Meng Yulan said.

Because the slap can't help you.

She was most angry not that Tao Mo framed her, but that Tao Mo did not resist the temptation of the circle she was longing for, and never did things that despised her bottom line.

Qi she didn't live up to her qi, she had no bottom line, and she was no longer the Tao Mo she knew.

She was so angry that she had lost a good friend.

Lin Jiayin stood in front of the door and swiped the room card. With a beep, Tao Mo turned around when he heard the movement.

"Lin...Sister Lin." She hurriedly pinched the cigarette and wanted to move forward, but she couldn't get out with her right foot.

Lin Jiayin glanced at her and turned the handle down.

"I have something to tell you." Tao Mo looked at her.

Lin Jiayin sighed lightly and slowly released her hand.

"I'm sorry," she said.

The window at the end of the corridor was ajar, and the warm summer breeze came in and threw on the face, blowing the hair from the temples.

"The one you are most sorry for is yourself." Lin Jiayin stroked her hair behind her ears.

"I know," she paused and then said, "Sorry sister Lin, can you forgive me?"

Lin Jiayin shook her head slowly, Tao Mo's hands unconsciously pinched her nails and sank into her palm.

The expected response. After all slept with Lin Jiayin for almost two years, she still knew her well. A person who seemed to be stupid and hard to get angry had always stubbornly adhered to his principles.

"If my forgiveness is important to you," Lin Jiayin took a deep breath, "I forgive you."

"Thanks...thank you." Tao Mo's opened lips trembled, crying.

"I just hope you don't worry about it anymore, things have already happened, right?" Lin Jiayin was very calm, "Although I am stupid, but I have a good memory, I can't make a seven-second memory like a goldfish. I can't be friends with you anymore, just ordinary classmates are fine."

"Sister Lin." Tao Mo's eyes turned red.

"I hope you can make new friends in the future," Lin Jiayin smiled at her, "Don't make her sad anymore."

Go back to the room.

Meng Yulan was lying on her bed and playing with her mobile phone, watching her come in and turn over and walk on the tatami to continue lying on her stomach, watching her mobile phone with Liu Nana.