After the first dance class

-After the first dance class, I couldn't help but ran to the toilet to call Shen Zhan-

"I'm nervous." Lin Jiayin said, holding the phone.

Shen Zhan smiled, "It's only Tuesday that you are nervous."

"When I thought of seeing your dad, I was so flustered." Lin Jiayin was called by Aunt Tang to go home several times during summer vacation, and Shen Zhan's father was not there every time.

In her imagination, Shen Zhan's father should be an extremely serious person.

Shen Zhan clamped the phone on his shoulder and quickly tapped his fingers on the keyboard, "My mom doesn't eat people, and my dad doesn't eat people."

"I..." Lin Jiayin narrowed her mouth.

"If you really don't want to go, I'll call my mom." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin immediately stopped him with a voice, "Don't!"

Shen Zhan laughed again. He found that since he was with Little Sun, he laughed more times in a month than in the previous year.

"Is it going or not?" Shen Zhan's sloppy tone dragged on for thousands of times.

Lin Jiayin gritted his teeth and said: "Go!"

"Don't be afraid, I am here." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin grumbled, and glanced out of the toilet, "Class is almost coming."

"Go," Shen Zhan said, "think about what to eat tonight."

"Okay." Lin Jiayin hung up the phone, turned and walked out of the toilet.

And the laboratory on the other side.

"So there is new investment!" Lu Zhicheng said joyfully.

Shen Zhan glanced at him faintly, "Isn't SZ equipped with new investment?"

"No, I want to say too much, just like opening the hang." Lu Zhicheng said.

Lin Qingxuan clicked the mouse, "I don't want to see how much the software we made in summer is welcome." He let go of the mouse and danced like waves with his hands in front of him, "The praise is rave reviews..."

"Sister Yan." Zhu Xiaomei raised her head with a creak of the door.

Yan Wanping smiled at her, "Dean Cheng asked me to come to the laboratory to test some sets of data."

Hearing this, Lu Zhicheng got up and said, "Sister Yan, let me help you."

He has a good impression of Yan Xuejie, who is beautiful and gentle. Although Lin Qingxuan said that she is very squat, cheekbones are high and the chin is very thin, but Lu Zhicheng likes this type.

"I'm sorry to trouble you." Yan Wanping lifted her short shoulder-length hair and tucked it behind her ears, and smiled softly.

Lu Zhicheng rubbed his trousers with his hands hanging down his thighs, "It's okay, just a little job."

"Sister Yan's business is your business, isn't it?" Lin Qingxuan yin and yang gave him a strange color.

Lu Zhicheng squinted at him, walking to the test bench to turn on the test instrument.

"Hey, Senior Sister Yan, I remember that your round-faced school girl said that you had studied at MIT during the competition last semester." Lin Qingxuan casually mentioned.

Yan Wanping was taken aback for a moment, and looked at the person who was lying in a chair with her back facing her and wearing headphones, "I came back from my sophomore year."