10

Lizzie
August 2020

I'm not okay. After all that teasing in the pool, it's safe to say that Aaron turns me on. A lot.

I need a second to piece myself back together after leaving him there with that stunning pretty face of his. He was shocked by my refusal. It must not happen very often to him that a girl just walks away from him.

The truth is, I didn't want to walk away, but it wouldn't have been fair to Nate. I don't exactly know what we are, but I can't just kiss him and then have sex in the pool with Aaron. Unfortunately. No, no. Wrong. I do not want to have sex with Aaron.

I repeat those words in my head a thousand times as I get back inside the house, finding Nate on the couch with his phone. I wrap the towel I stole from Aaron around my body and say, "Hey."

Nate turns to me and smiles, although grimacing at the towel. "Hey. Why're you wearing Aaron's towel?" he asks, getting up from the couch.

"Mine was soaked." True. "I'll go take a shower."

"Without me?" he teases, following me and wrapping a hand around my waist. I roll my eyes at his comment. "What's on your neck?" he asks, moving my hair a little. "There's, like, red marks all over it."

Oh, shit. Play it cool. I try not to widen my eyes. "Oh, yeah, it's a reaction to the sun, don't worry. It happens all the time. Is Grace out?" I immediately change the subject, climbing the stairs with him.

Thankfully, he believes my shitty lie. "Yeah. She's with some colleagues. They're getting started with a few things for this year at school."

"I see." Nate keeps walking beside me, even as I pace in my bedroom. "You feeling bold?" I tease him as he closes the door behind us.

With a little smirk, he shrugs. "Don't worry. I'll wait for you outside. On your bed," he replies, walking up to the mattress.

I open the bathroom door and take all of one step inside. I stop in the doorway, biting my lip as I consider the thought that just occurred to me. I sigh and turn around.

Nate sees me moving towards him and frowns. "Everything okay—" I interrupt him by taking his face in my hands and slamming my lips on his. A surprised sound comes out of his mouth, but he quickly catches up with me, moving his mouth on mine and sliding his tongue against mine.

With a hand, he throws away the towel still wrapped around me. I fist his shirt and pull him further into me as I walk backward until my back is pressed against the wall beside the bathroom door.

His warm body makes me dizzy, and I decide that, yes, I want more. I don't care about how long I've known him or how long I'll be staying here with a guy that might leave me as soon as we're done here. I'm too turned on by the whole event in the pool to push Nate away.

Easily, he takes my thighs in his hands and lifts me off the ground. I wrap my legs around him like a belt and keep kissing him as he enters the bathroom, dropping me on the counter next to the sink and standing between my legs.

I retract for a second to take a breath and then tug at his shirt. In a swift move, he tosses it away, and my hands start tracing the lines of his torso. I slide my body closer to his, biting back a moan when his lips move to my neck, opposite to the spots Aaron's mouth kissed and bit.

He doesn't waste any time before taking off my top, throwing it in the sink. I help him with my bottoms, and as his mouth works the other side of my neck, I undo his belt, unzipping his pants with heavy breaths. I can see him being stone-hard in his boxers. "Condom," I simply breathe out, taking one of his hands and bringing it between my legs.